Somethings just needs to be done by profs.

AIC
AIC
11/29/2004 11:20 pm
I have been having long hair for the past 2 years now. This evening I thought "geeze, its getting too long, I'd better do something about it!". So... I grabbed a scissor and took a huge chunk of my hair, only to discover that it was too much hair.... I think I took 10 cm of when I only wanted to take 2... DAMN! I don't know how people will react to this but I was kinda forced to cut the rest of my hair the same lenght.

Some things just gotta be done by profs! Cutting your own hair is not always good!

Cheers
# 1
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
11/30/2004 3:53 am
You need one of these things:

It certainly does suck.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 2
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
11/30/2004 4:09 am
How short is it now?

Ive been SERIOUSLY contemplating getting a hair cut(my hair is around my mid/lower back).I think short hair and tight pants looks unnatractive,but what do I know,I'm a guy!(man...no...I mean no men!)

I'll be 20 in april and will be going to college within the a year(hopefully).I have to make the transition from 'death metal recluse with depression/panic disorder on ssi' to 'sharp outgoing cool college guy' sooner or later...unless my image of 'successful college guy with a life ahead of him' is warped.

Help me out here!
Try once,fail twice...
# 3
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
11/30/2004 4:34 am
Originally Posted by: chucklivesoninmyheartHow short is it now?

Ive been SERIOUSLY contemplating getting a hair cut(my hair is around my mid/lower back).I think short hair and tight pants looks unnatractive,but what do I know,I'm a guy!(man...no...I mean no men!)

I'll be 20 in april and will be going to college within the a year(hopefully).I have to make the transition from 'death metal recluse with depression/panic disorder on ssi' to 'sharp outgoing cool college guy' sooner or later...unless my image of 'successful college guy with a life ahead of him' is warped.

Help me out here!

Yea man. I'd say your perception is warped. Then again I hung out with long haired stoner dudes myself and I didn't get a haircut for like 2 years straight during my time in college. I'd say save the haircut for the job interview after college.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 4
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
11/30/2004 2:30 pm
I've always thought that the only people who think that guys with long hair are attractive are the guys themselves. Which is a roundabout way of saying that no one else finds guys with long hair attractive but themselves. Wait a second, that was pretty roundabout too.

Anyways, Flowbees rock. I remember the commercials from when I was a kid. I would always bug my mom to get one 'cause they looked so cool and the idea was so smart; no more hairs flying all over the place when you need a little bit off the top.
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 5
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
11/30/2004 7:23 pm
So my long voluptuous hair that I think is attractive is,in reality,unattractive(to the 'majority')?

Well in all honesty I use my hair as a cover for blemishes(ive done so for so long that without my hair I would feel naked and vulnurable to criticism.)

What does everyone buy for pants...I can't live in 30" kik wears forever!

I'm in a transitional crisis!
Try once,fail twice...
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.