[Bosch 'best track ever'] Nietzsche_contra_Wagner.mp3

Bosch
Bosch
10/03/2004 5:59 pm
Dear Friends,

To me this is the best production I've made so far! Hope you enjoy it!

Nietzsche_contra_Wagner.mp3

Bass: F. Rog
Drums: Neil Conti
Rhythm Guitar: Bosch
Solo Guitar: Bosch

Every kind of feedback is appreciated! Keep it green though :D

RgrdZ,

~Bosch~

ps. don't forget to visit The Bosch Racing Website
"What then is truth? A movable host of metaphors, metonymies, and; anthropomorphisms: in short, a sum of human relations which have been poetically and rhetorically intensified, transferred, and embellished, and which, after long usage, seem to a people to be fixed, canonical, and binding. Truths are illusions which we have forgotten are illusions- they are metaphors that have become worn out and have been drained of sensuous force, coins which have lost their embossing and are now considered as metal and no longer as coins".
# 1
10/04/2004 2:54 am
that was one of the best songs I'v herd on this site so far I can hounestly
say that there wasn't a single part I didn't totally love. it was crazy and
still mad since at the same time. only thing is you nead to work on the outro

TOTALLY AWSEM!!!!!!!! :D :D
rock & roll ant muisic
its a way of life
:cool:
# 2
Bosch
Bosch
10/04/2004 4:50 pm
Thanx!!!! :cool:

The outtro could've been better indeed, but I ran out of cool frog sounds so therefore ... :D
"What then is truth? A movable host of metaphors, metonymies, and; anthropomorphisms: in short, a sum of human relations which have been poetically and rhetorically intensified, transferred, and embellished, and which, after long usage, seem to a people to be fixed, canonical, and binding. Truths are illusions which we have forgotten are illusions- they are metaphors that have become worn out and have been drained of sensuous force, coins which have lost their embossing and are now considered as metal and no longer as coins".
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.