View post (Best Sandwich ever?)

View thread

meandmyRG
meandmyRG
11/01/2004 2:07 pm
As I am one of the laziest people on the planet, sandwich making requires far to much of my valuable energy, so whatever rubbish im about to dribble please ignore or just stick on some bread so it looks like a sandwich.

Deep-fried metwurst/salami is absolutely awesome.

Just cut up some metwurst into all sorts of slices, thick, thin, chunks, anything you like. Wack it in some oil at different times so you get a mix of crunchy ones and some that have sucked up the oil and are all fat and chunky then put a little bit of lemon juice on them or HPsauce or whatever tickles your fancy.

If any of you get really bored and start thinking "I wonder if I could deep fry that" feel free to seek my infinite wisdom on all things that should not be deep fried, I am infact in the process of writing a book of recipes of popular meals in deep fried form that can be made for your loved one as a romantic night in, im thinking of calling it "Deep 'n' Meaningful".

One more thing, the bread for the "Sandwich" can be deep fried quite succesfuly and depending on what youve been cooking and how often you change the oil in your deep fryer the bread can absorb and take on some of the characteristic flavours of your past culinary ventures.