View post (Michael Angelo)

View thread

Death55
Death55
10/11/2004 4:35 pm
Originally Posted by: metalfaithfullDon't get me wrong he is eccelent in technique but id say his song writing abitlity "can't touch" many of the other greats out there like yngwie or vai. not to mention he sounds like a video game and it gets kinda stupid after a while.his songs go ok for a while and sudenly you hear the "fight the end boss music" gr id say he's a waste of technique that creative people should have been given a chance at more often .

I prefer his music to a lot of other great guitarists. I couldnt say he is any better or worse. I cant say that no one can touch him or that other people are far better. Its personal oppinion really. I think he is quite creative and i like his style but again thats only what i think. There will be other people who think the same and pleanty of people who would disagree. Its kind of silly just saying other people are better and that he's a waste of technique.
Thanks to michael i can sweep pick really fast and keep it clean and alternate pick pretty well !
By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.