Many years of experience in one post...

dinell2
dinell2
09/28/2004 1:27 am
Hey ya'll... I just wanted to post these new links. I've been lucky enough to meet some really great guitarist recently. These guys all have tons and tons of experience and they're not afraid to tell it like it is. So please... sit back, relax, have some refreshment and have fun reading these articles. I guarantee you'll pick-up on some great advice.

Here we go:

I would like you to meet Poppa Chubby... he'll be talking about his Jimi Expeience. Are you experienced?

The Jimi Experience

Next, I'd like you to meet Scott Graves with the Dark Ryders... check out his music... Very eclectic and great guitars too!

Writing Music

Like I said... I'm so lucky to have folks like this writing for me.

Next, we have Adam Rice give us a short discussion about Hexatonic Scales... this guys got some music education behind him that's for sure.

The Hexatonic Scale

Next, I would like to introduce Johnny Roth. He'll be covering the topic of Unique Guitar Playing - Freedom of Expression

Unique Guitar Playing

And Lastly... meet Steve (aka KingFreeze), my man on the road. He's currently on tour with the Rodgers & Hammerstien's musical "ONE ENCHANTED EVENING"
This guy has been around the block a few times. CHECK OUT HIS ADVICE.

One From the Road

So anyways... Read their articles and check out their websites for bio and music. Again, I want to say thanks to the writers and their hard work.

Have a good read!!!

Riffmaster
http://groups.msn.com/GuitarPage
# 1
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
09/28/2004 3:00 am
Moved to "Places to Go..."
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.