Fuz_meets_the_Herd.mp3 by Bosch

Bosch
Bosch
09/24/2004 2:04 pm
Konnichiha Guys,

This is my contribution to a Dutch "Paul_Gilbert_Gekisen":

Fuz_meets_the_Herd.mp3

Fuz_meets_the_Herd stands for fuSion_meets_sHred cause the first part is played in my low gain fusion-style and the second part is done in my high gain shred-style.

It was quite gatai to play the ereki while eating my neighbours aiken :) , but I'm pleased with result.

(Ab)used: Charvel 750SL, Rocktron Chameleon, Cakewalk Pro Audio 9.03, Dimarzio Evolutions.

Enjoy!

Abayo,

~Bosch~

doukouikyokudearu :D

Japanese < > English Dictionary
gekizen = fierce (hard-fought) battle; hot contest
konnichiha = good day
gatai = difficult/hard
ereki = electric guitar
aiken = pet dog
abayo = good-bye; farewell
doukouikyokudearu = to be equally excellent in workmanship though difficult in style
"What then is truth? A movable host of metaphors, metonymies, and; anthropomorphisms: in short, a sum of human relations which have been poetically and rhetorically intensified, transferred, and embellished, and which, after long usage, seem to a people to be fixed, canonical, and binding. Truths are illusions which we have forgotten are illusions- they are metaphors that have become worn out and have been drained of sensuous force, coins which have lost their embossing and are now considered as metal and no longer as coins".
# 1
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
09/24/2004 3:31 pm
Your music sexes me up. Do you have a tab?
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 2
Bosch
Bosch
09/26/2004 3:19 pm
thanx!

tab is too much work though :D
"What then is truth? A movable host of metaphors, metonymies, and; anthropomorphisms: in short, a sum of human relations which have been poetically and rhetorically intensified, transferred, and embellished, and which, after long usage, seem to a people to be fixed, canonical, and binding. Truths are illusions which we have forgotten are illusions- they are metaphors that have become worn out and have been drained of sensuous force, coins which have lost their embossing and are now considered as metal and no longer as coins".
# 3
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
09/26/2004 7:59 pm
Originally Posted by: Boschtab is too much work though :D

I'll buy your CD if you send me the tab to this.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 4
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
09/27/2004 1:39 am
It's pretty cool.... somehow it ended up on my ipod and now I listen to it all the time! :)
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.