View post (Hey LATS! V-Specs?)

View thread

pstring
Big as Elvis, Baby
pstring
Big as Elvis, Baby
11/06/2004 1:38 pm
Well, yes. we did a full size drawing, sourced out all the hardware, talked it in to the ground, and then my son got cold feet, which kind of bummed me out, but he decided he wasn't ready to tackle it and I figure if he doesn't think he is ready, then he isn't ready, when and if he decides he wants to do it we still have all the drawings and specs, so the ball is in his court,

On the bright side, his playing is coming along pretty well, my wife heard him playing in his room the other night and asked me if that was him or a CD, all I could do was smile and say, I think he is getting the hang of it. I just answer his questions and stay out of his way, about once a week we get together and work on whatever is on his mind, about 2 weeks ago we were doing some harmony leads, and having a good time, sharing what I have learned over the years with my son is just about as good as it gets, the only downside is he is now getting effects pedal fever and starting to talk about half stacks..........