My calling

BadHorsie
BadHorsie
02/28/2001 2:40 am
Good job. Now that you have the easy part out of the way, all you have to do is meet the right people to get you where you want to go. Believe me, talent is not the most important part of making it in the music business. It's all about who you know. Good luck, though.
Ain't nothin' but a Gear thang, baby!
# 1
Joseph
Joseph
02/28/2001 5:20 am
I think its safe to say that playing the guitar is a wonderful (yet beautiful experience), and the endless possibilities of this instruments power affects everyone rather differently. Whats important, is whether or not your have the right intentions from the beginning, (where fortune and fame is secondary) to reaching your highest level of creativity as a musician. Along the way some very talented musicians have let success go to their head, where they have forgotten about whats most important when recording music. If you have a good head on your shoulders and you're wlling to learn in more ways than one, hey all of the power to you.

Its very difficult to meet the right people who have trhe same ideas as you and who are willing to compromise in more ways than one, but with just enough patience, when you find them you'll know it when things are right.

www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.