View post (Bush)

View thread

DreamRyche2112
DreamRyche2112
09/09/2004 12:44 am
Originally Posted by: SLYI'm not american , so military records and stuff is none of my buisiness, and I don't know or care wether Kerry made mistakes in the past , or Bush used his father's connections to stay off the war in Vietnam ... But what I know quite well is that Bush is one hell of a LIAR nowadays , and I still can't comprehend how he get away with each lie he tells in a speeches or interviews.

Here are some lies for you guys:

1) Told his people to go to war for dangerous WMDs Saddam possessed when he was sure they don't exist.
2) Economy is better . :rolleyes:
3) America and the world are now safer. How's that ? :confused:
4) He'll get out of Iraq if the Iraqi people asked him to (pretending that he never cared for Iraq's oil).
That's why america disposed "Ahmed Chalabi" (their fav guy before war) just as he said he wanted america to get out of Iraq very soon , and put a new government of 100% Iraqi puppets , who are claimed to have full power and independence , which is a very silly joke.
5) He claims that he doesn't have anything to do with the campaign against Kerry's military record , which is hard to believe IMHO.

WMD's not found!!!!! Saddam used them on his own people. They did find gas lodged in missles for your information. But they did not find nuclear weapons though.

Economy is better, but is not good, you have to listen to his wording. :)

America is safer, saddam is gone, he was a threat to America, he had an army, and he hated us.

Bush is not that dumb where he would wage a war for oil. Im sorry you guys miight diagree, but he's not that dumb.
Member of band: Amphiptere (am-fi-teer)
Genre: Speed Metal, Thrash Metal
I am: Lead guitar