Do you know the situation?

AIC
AIC
08/31/2004 5:22 pm
Friday I went to this big party at my high-school and I pretty quickly got very very VERY drunk! So the next day when I woke up I couldnt remember nothing so I phoned one of my friends.

Apparently I had been thrown out three times (not sure how I came in) + I had emptied a beer upon one of my friends friends + I had yelled at my principal (god she was pissed the following monday) + I had apparently destroied some of the inventory on a bathroom (they were not sure about that though) + I had said alot of Sh*tty stuff to people that know me. And last but not least I had completely ruined a chance I had on a very sweet girl..

AAAAARGH! Sometimes Alcohol can be more of a curse than a pleasure..

Know the situation?
# 1
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
08/31/2004 5:49 pm
And a lesson was learned !

Moderation in all things.

If I could only have take this very good good advice when I was younger I would have saved both myself and others who I care about much grief as well as countless dollars !

At least you were not carted off to hospital / jail / the morgue which is better than some of the students round here manage.

Learn a lesson but don't be too hard on your self, every one else can do that ! You are only young once. It can take me up to 4 days to get over a big drinking session these days so I try not to do them.
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 2
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
08/31/2004 6:46 pm
I know the situation. For your friend's sake, don't make a habit out of always being the most out-of-control one. I very nearly lost my best friend because every time we'd go out, he'd be completely ****faced and I'd have to deal with him. He's better now (maybe cause we're in our mid 20's now) but sometimes I'll catch a flash of how he used to be. The worst would be when we would try to talk to girls and he'd say something utterly retarded in his drunken stupor that I would have to cover for, it got so tiresome...
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 3
TheDirt
TheDirt
08/31/2004 7:44 pm
Yeah, moderation is key... if you find yourself always getting a little too messed up, you might want to just avoid alcohol altogether... some of my good friends have hit that point where they just had to totally quit before something really bad happened.
"You must stab him in the heart with the Bone Saber of Zumacalis... well, you could stab him in the head or the lungs, too... and the saber, it probably doesn't have to be bone, just anything sharp lying around the house... you could poke him with a pillow and kill him."

- Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Universal Re-Monster
# 4
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
09/01/2004 3:30 am
I don't drink because I know something like that could very easily happen. I have what you might call a "slender build" (~104 lbs, 5 foot 7) so it wouldn't take much of anything to get to me.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.