gimmie some feedback

EBENK
EBENK
08/09/2004 3:14 pm
Hey ive only been playing guitar for a year or so and ive spent some time writing a few riffs. when people ask me what my music sounds like i haev trouble trying to describe it. so go to http://www.streamload.com/App.asp
the screenname is eben_kling and the password is sampson. go to the inbox and click on the big button that says open download them and give me some feedback. good, bad, what does it sound like. just gimmie some feeback.
ek
# 1
ckandes1
ckandes1
08/30/2004 5:48 pm
Originally Posted by: EBENKHey ive only been playing guitar for a year or so and ive spent some time writing a few riffs. when people ask me what my music sounds like i haev trouble trying to describe it. so go to http://www.streamload.com/App.asp
the screenname is eben_kling and the password is sampson. go to the inbox and click on the big button that says open download them and give me some feedback. good, bad, what does it sound like. just gimmie some feeback.

if you've only been playing guitar for a year, than you're a real damn fast learner.

(i'd say you play metal, but i couldnt go any further than that. It is pretty original, a mix between 2 or 3 different bands maybe)
[FONT=Courier New]
E||-----------------------------|---------------------||
B||-----------------------------|---------------------||
G||*--------7h8-7---------------|--------------5-----*||
D||*------------------7h8-7-----|--------5--------7--*||
A||---0--0---------0---------0--|--8--7-----7---------||
E||-----------------------------|---------------------||
:cool: Ckandes1
[/FONT]
# 2
EBENK
EBENK
08/31/2004 8:38 pm
what bands would those be?
ek
# 3
ketsueki15
ketsueki15
08/31/2004 9:51 pm
1- better distortion, yours sucks but not everyone has the money to afford good distrotion so i can undertand that
2- clean up your playing...there is alot of unwanted buzz and other noises int there
3- try somthing besides power chords
I dunno what u would call what ur playin
In memory of Randy Rhoads
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.