Greetings

VintageReaper
VintageReaper
07/21/2004 10:59 am
I'm a noob to this here forum and decided I'd just drop a big hello bomb to all you other guitarist out there.
A little about me: I'm 18 and have been playing guitar about 7 years now. I'm trying desperately to sound like Kirk Hammet (Haha... I know its sad. :rolleyes: ), but I'm also trying to get to know Dave Mustaine's style a little better. I'm also trying to learn a bit of a classical style, along with blues. What I play on isn't so great, just an Epiphone that I've had too long and an ESP of the M series. I'd be glad to contribute a few tabs of mine, I've got a few solos, nothing special if that's what you all would want me to share or whatnot. Hope to talk to you lot soon. :D
You're an inspiration for birth control. - Duke Nukem.
# 1
Death55
Death55
07/21/2004 11:35 am
hello. I do think you should try and sound more like Dave Mustaine that kirk ;)

I'm guessing you must be pretty good if you have been playing for 7 years.

Anyway.. welcome to the forum. You should learn a lot from here !
By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.