My new right hand technique

planetalk
planetalk
07/11/2004 6:25 pm
I've been working up arrangements for solo guitar of my late dad's favorite big band tunes. If anyone's interested, check out my 'Begin the Beguine' at http://planetalk.thatllteachyou.com/beginthebeguine.shtml ... what a brilliant piece of writing. I'm developing a new right hand technique which incorporates all techniques at once ... trying to, anyway.

All the best,
# 1
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
07/12/2004 2:47 am
Not sure if I was really sharp enough to catch the new right hand technique, but I must say I am really beginning to dig your style. Cool piece you picked there. If I was as good as you at rhythm-ish stuff, I would be satisfied with my guitar ability. But, as it is, I must press on...
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 2
TheDirt
TheDirt
07/12/2004 4:46 am
I like that a lot... I see what you mean about combining styles like the rhythmic thumb with single note runs and such. You should post some more videos.
"You must stab him in the heart with the Bone Saber of Zumacalis... well, you could stab him in the head or the lungs, too... and the saber, it probably doesn't have to be bone, just anything sharp lying around the house... you could poke him with a pillow and kill him."

- Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Universal Re-Monster
# 3
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
07/15/2004 4:50 am
I thought he was talking about something WAY WAY different...in fact, I didn't even think it had ANYTHING to do with guitar.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 4
TheDirt
TheDirt
07/15/2004 5:20 am
lol, remember what forum we're on - GUITAR Tricks...
"You must stab him in the heart with the Bone Saber of Zumacalis... well, you could stab him in the head or the lungs, too... and the saber, it probably doesn't have to be bone, just anything sharp lying around the house... you could poke him with a pillow and kill him."

- Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Universal Re-Monster
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.