Guitar shipping???

IbanezmutESP
IbanezmutESP
07/05/2004 6:47 pm
Hey, i've been in the process of selling an epiphone explorer with invader pickups but most local shops around here give me close to nothing.Its in awesome condition so i wanted to put it on ebay to sell but ive come across a problem. How would i ship it? I have it on a stand no case so finding a case to ship it in has been a huge mission and i just wanna get rid of it already. Any ideas guys?
=mut=
# 1
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/05/2004 8:28 pm
http://www.guitarboutique.com/shipping.html

You may have to improvise with the case. Can you visit your local Menard's etc and find some wood, duct tape and bubble wrap?

Oh yes I deleted the double post of this message as it only serves to spam up the place. It is not a biggy but please only post messages once.
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 2
kingdavid
kingdavid
07/10/2004 4:26 pm

WARNING:

Shipping a guitar, depending on the destination,can be very bloody expensive.
Someone wanted to send me a guitar from Canada( I'm Kenyan),and the cheapest option they were offered was aroung 1600 C$.
# 3
TheDirt
TheDirt
07/12/2004 5:05 am
Went I moved to Minnesota from Louisiana, I just took my guitars, caseless, up to the local UPS place, and they bubble-wrapped the hell out of it, and then stuck it in a nice sized box full of those little foam peanuts. The guitars got there without a dent, nick, scratch, or anything...
"You must stab him in the heart with the Bone Saber of Zumacalis... well, you could stab him in the head or the lungs, too... and the saber, it probably doesn't have to be bone, just anything sharp lying around the house... you could poke him with a pillow and kill him."

- Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Universal Re-Monster
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.