ROCK TONE: SETUPSSignUp Now
Rock Tone: Setups
This tutorial will take the information presented in the entire rock gear and tone chapter and hand pick the pieces that create classic rock rigs. This is how to model your setup to get great rock tone. You should be able to see which guitar matches which amplifier best for the particular style you plan to dominate in the future.
This is a series of non-playing lessons that give you a look at the guitar/amp/effects setups that make rock actually ROCK. You'll be surprised at how simple most setups are (some literally guitar and amp only). Most legendary players use a "less is more" principle. By using the models we give you here, you'll be able to build a great tone from the ground up.
- Rock Setup #1: LP Style Guitar Through a 20W
- Rock Setup #2: Strat Style Guitar Through 20W
- Rock Setup #3: Semi-Hollow Body Guitar and 20W
- Rock Setup #4: Tele and 20W British Combo
- Rock Setup #5: PAF, SG Style Guitar and 20W British
- Rock Setup #6: SG Style Guitar Through Chimey
- Rock Setup #7: Strat Style Guitar and Chimey
- Rock Setup #8: Strat Style Guitar and EL84 Combo Amp
- Rock Setup #9: Who Uses A Tele?
- Rock Setup #10: Metal Hammer of Doom
- 10 Videos
- Guitar Tabs
- Scores Sheet Music