- Metal Lead: Get Started Intro
- Metal Lead: Sound
- Learn From The Blues
- Chord Tones & Scales
- Solo Part 1: Bends & Chord Tones
- Solo Part 2: Unison Bends
- Solo Part 3: Bluesy Double Stops
- Solo Part 4: Harmonizing
- Play Along: Harmonizing
- Play Along: The Entire Solo
- The Harmonizing Part Slowed Down
- The Entire Solo Slowed Down
In the following four bars we will play unison bends, also targeting chord tones.
Unison means that we play the same note on two different strings, and in this case we will bend up on the G string to reach the same note we're playing on the B string. This creates a lot of tension as the note travels up to reach the unison pitch. A very common technique used in rock and metal.