So, the trick is to find places to include the notes of those chords inside the A minor pentatonic "box" shape. Then, use them when those chords happen in the progression.
Christopher's latest Blues tutorials
Learn more about your instructor
- Spicing Up Your Blues Licks
- Finding the I Chord Notes
- I Chord an Octave Lower
- I Chord Play Along
- Finding the IV Chord Notes
- IV Chord Play Along
- Finding the V Chord Notes
- V Chord Play Along
- Building a Turnaround
- 12 Bar Blues Form
- Major Notes In Minor Pentatonic Play Along 80 BPM
- Major Notes In Minor Pentatonic Play Along 120 BPM
I find it quite easy (so far!) to navigate, and found the "where do I start" to be very helpful! I'm getting there!!
I LOVE the forum, too. I've never been one to use forums, but the GT forum is full of great people and helpful information at ALL levels! Congrats on a WONDERFUL site!!Good job!