This lick is a classic you've heard a million times. It's also a great lick to use as a foundation for a rhythm part and can serve as a spring board to get creative and make your own licks based on it.
If you like this lesson, then GT has 2 whole courses on how to play country guitar style licks!
Anders' latest All Styles tutorials
Learn more about your instructor
- Getting Musical With Harmonics
- Scales On One String
- Inside Picking
- Playing Behind the Bridge and Above the Nut
- Keith Richards Style Chord Lick
- Major Pentatonic
- Double Drop D
- Breaking Up Barre Chords
- Thumbs Voicings
- How To Get Creative With A Blues Lick
- The Ultimate Country Lick
- Cool Surf Riff
- Outlaw Western
- Open Position Blues Tricks
- Writing Music On Guitar
- Hybrid Picking
- Arpeggiating Open Chords
- Conquering Stage Fright And Nerves
- Making Riffs Out Of Chords
- Chicks And Fills
- Cowboy Chords
- Simple Piano Style Blues Lick
- Easy String Bending Trick
- Making Pentatonic Sound Jazzy
- Knopfler-Style Rhythm Playing
- Knopfler-Style Lead Playing
I find it quite easy (so far!) to navigate, and found the "where do I start" to be very helpful! I'm getting there!!
I LOVE the forum, too. I've never been one to use forums, but the GT forum is full of great people and helpful information at ALL levels! Congrats on a WONDERFUL site!!Good job!