Tip of the Week: How to save your 9 volt batteries. When you are not using your pedals, then unplug the cable from the input jack.
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover ideas on how to play blues lead guitar!
Neal's latest Blues tutorials
Learn more about your instructor
- Guitar Tricks 102: Chromatic Blues in G
- Guitar Tricks 105: Easiest Blues Chord
- Guitar Tricks 106: 2 Note Blues Chords
- Guitar Tricks 110: Blues Rock Pedal Point
- Guitar Tricks 114: Blues Lead Chord Tones
- Guitar Tricks 117: Turn 1 Bend Into 10 Licks
- Guitar Tricks 121: Stevie Ray Vaughan Style Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 127: Texas Style Blues
- Guitar Tricks 134: Blues Lick in C
- Guitar Tricks 139: Blues Song Riff
- Guitar Tricks 140: SRV Style Lick
- Guitar Tricks 142: Best Blues Vibrato
- Guitar Tricks 145: Blues Lead & Turnaround
- Guitar Tricks 149: Blues Rock Lick in A
- Guitar Tricks 152: SRV Style Blues Lick
- Anders Mouridsen "Live from the Mothership"
I find it quite easy (so far!) to navigate, and found the "where do I start" to be very helpful! I'm getting there!!
I LOVE the forum, too. I've never been one to use forums, but the GT forum is full of great people and helpful information at ALL levels! Congrats on a WONDERFUL site!!Good job!