Get Full Access Today To Learn
Plus 11,000 More Guitar Lessons.
|Product||Cost||Lessons||Instructors||Instructor Help||New Lessons||Return Policy|
|Guitar Tricks||$19.95||11,000+||45 Instructors||Yes||Yes, Weekly||60 Days|
|Guitar Dvd's||$30 - $60||20 - 30||1 Instructor||No Interaction||No||No|
|Guitar Books||$20 - $40||30 - 40||1 Instructor||No Interaction||No||No|
|Other Sites||$20 - $40||100 - 500||1-5 Instructor||Sometimes||Sometimes||3-7 Days|
|In-person||$40 - $80||1 Hour||1 Instructor||Yes||Yes||No|
Guitar #1: Guitar #1 will be playing throughout the entire song, emulating the bass part that is played with a pitch shifter pedal and an eighth note delay. The tone and effect settings are:
- Clean. Neck position.
- Tube Overdrive at 50% for ending
- 1/8th Note Delay (370ms). Mix at 60%, Repeats at 50%
- Pitch Shifter pedal to play one octave up (on all the time.)
- Vintage Plate Reverb at 30%
Guitar #2: Guitar #2 also plays throughout most of our track, playing a series of arpeggios with some effects. The effects and settings are:
- Slightly Overdriven Tone, Gain at 40%. Bridge Position.
- 1/8th Note Delay (370ms). Mix at 40, Repeats at 30%
- Vintage Plate Reverb set at 10%
- Rotary Effect with the following settings: Rate 60%, Depth 50%, and Effect Level 60%
Guitar #3: We'll use guitar #3 to emulate the sound of a pickup that's being screamed into, as well as for our both of our lead guitar melodies heard throughout the track. The tone and effect settings are:
- Pickup Yells: Overdrive set at 80%. Neck position.
- Lead Guitar Melodies: Overdrive set at 60%. Neck position.
- 1/4 Delay (741ms) for Pickup Yells. Mix at 50% and Repeats at 80%.
- 1/8 Delay (370ms) for Melodies and Arpeggios. Mix at 30% and Repeats at 50%.
- Vintage Plate Reverb at 70% for Both Settings
I find it quite easy (so far!) to navigate, and found the "where do I start" to be very helpful! I'm getting there!!
I LOVE the forum, too. I've never been one to use forums, but the GT forum is full of great people and helpful information at ALL levels! Congrats on a WONDERFUL site!!Good job!