The tip of the week is to practice with a metronome. GT has an online metronome in the toolbox.
If you liked this lesson, then GT has many others on how to play lead guitar blues intro & outro turnaround licks.
Neal's latest Blues tutorials
Learn more about your instructor
- Guitar Tricks 2: Free Guitar Lesson 1 4 5 Progression
- Guitar Tricks 8: Slide Guitar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 13: Easy 12 Bar Blues Progression
- Guitar Tricks 41: Anders and Neal blues jam
- Guitar Tricks 49: Blues Rock Lead Guitar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 58: Major Blues
- Guitar Tricks 62: Blues Lick in G
- Guitar Tricks 64: B.B. King Lick
- Guitar Tricks 86: Blues Shuffle Lead
- Guitar Tricks 89: Blues Box Soloing
- Guitar Tricks 90: Blues Flat 5 Lick
- Guitar Tricks 91: Fast Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 92: Blues Lick in A
I find it quite easy (so far!) to navigate, and found the "where do I start" to be very helpful! I'm getting there!!
I LOVE the forum, too. I've never been one to use forums, but the GT forum is full of great people and helpful information at ALL levels! Congrats on a WONDERFUL site!!Good job!