Just a little girl

Guitar Tricks Forum > Open Discussion > Just a little girl

Hey everyone. I'm new to the board, im a 20 year old female. My name is, Raven Sage. I play guitar, bass, drums, and keys. I live in Maine, it blows. I'm orignally from Connecticut.

I'm into: metal- extreme, thrash, death. Tattoo's(i have quite a few), Men, motocross, horror flicks.

Hey everyone. I'm new to the board, im a 20 year old female. My name is, Raven Sage. I play guitar, bass, drums, and keys. I live in Maine, it blows. I'm orignally from Connecticut.

I'm into: metal- extreme, thrash, death. Tattoo's(i have quite a few), Men, motocross, horror flicks.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by I Suffer
I'm into: metal- extreme, thrash, death. Tattoo's(i have quite a few), Men, motocross, horror flicks. [/QUOTE]

Hey, that sounds good to me. Apart from i'm into women. Hope u find this site good Smilie
By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by I Suffer
I'm into: metal- extreme, thrash, death. Tattoo's(i have quite a few), Men, motocross, horror flicks. [/QUOTE]

Hey, that sounds good to me. Apart from i'm into women. Hope u find this site good Smilie
By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.

Full Access

I do enduro riding.

Have a 91 Honda. XR250R, fairly modified.
Electric Guitars are the inspiration for cries of "Turn that damn thing down"-Gibson website

I do enduro riding.

Electric Guitars are the inspiration for cries of "Turn that damn thing down"-Gibson website

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tele Master
I do enduro riding.

[/QUOTE]

Sweet,i hate you. lol Smilie

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tele Master
I do enduro riding.

[/QUOTE]

Sweet,i hate you. lol Smilie

Non-Existent

come with me to tampa and we'll start a awsome brutal death/black/grind/epic metal band!

(sigh)I'm sooooo alone... I look like a cross between dave grohl,jerry cantrell and just about every black/death metal band member thats out there(long hair,leather...ya know...a metal head).

Welcome to the board!
Try once,fail twice...

come with me to tampa and we'll start a awsome brutal death/black/grind/epic metal band!

(sigh)I'm sooooo alone... I look like a cross between dave grohl,jerry cantrell and just about every black/death metal band member thats out there(long hair,leather...ya know...a metal head).

Welcome to the board!
Try once,fail twice...

Heya im a newbie I know nothing about playing any instrument .... yet

Heya im a newbie I know nothing about playing any instrument .... yet

lol, recently i was heading off to Chicago, then to Los angeles, but that fell through. Last summer i had a major record deal, but a sad occurance happened with my vocalist, and it fell through. Everything just falls through.

I was thinking of going to flordia i was reaing in a music mag they have alot of music conventions there. Is that true? I also want to go to, England, to play at the Cavern.

\m/
thanks for the welcome Smilie

lol, recently i was heading off to Chicago, then to Los angeles, but that fell through. Last summer i had a major record deal, but a sad occurance happened with my vocalist, and it fell through. Everything just falls through.

I was thinking of going to flordia i was reaing in a music mag they have alot of music conventions there. Is that true? I also want to go to, England, to play at the Cavern.

\m/
thanks for the welcome Smilie

Non-Existent

I know tampa has a pretty good scene from what ive heard and some obvious great bands have come outta the area(malevolent creation,death,morbid angel e.c.t).I lived in palm beach gardens and there wasn't crap in that area though.
Try once,fail twice...

I know tampa has a pretty good scene from what ive heard and some obvious great bands have come outta the area(malevolent creation,death,morbid angel e.c.t).I lived in palm beach gardens and there wasn't crap in that area though.
Try once,fail twice...

Doesnt it suck when you live in a musicially challanged area?

Doesnt it suck when you live in a musicially challanged area?

Non-Existent

Oh yeah...I live in massa-crappy wanna be hardcore but is nu metal-chusetts.Moving in a month though.On to death metal central!
Try once,fail twice...

Oh yeah...I live in massa-crappy wanna be hardcore but is nu metal-chusetts.Moving in a month though.On to death metal central!
Try once,fail twice...