Locking tuners for esp guitar?

Guitar Tricks Forum > Ask a Guitar Tech > Locking tuners for esp guitar?

pattyb5

Full Access

Anyone know what tuners would work for ESP (les paul type) guitars. I'm looking for a set that I would not have to drill(re drill) holes, etc. Ones that I could slap right on with no pain. Thanks for any advice!

Anyone know what tuners would work for ESP (les paul type) guitars. I'm looking for a set that I would not have to drill(re drill) holes, etc. Ones that I could slap right on with no pain. Thanks for any advice!

Guitar Tech

If you can send me a photo of one of the existing tuners (so I can identify the mounting-hole placement), I should be able to refer you to a 'drop-on' replacement set of locking tuners. The Japanese hardware manufacturer, 'Gotoh' makes excellent tuners, with a variety of mounting-hole placements - they may have a set that will fit your instrument, and their products are almost always a good choice.

Stephen White

If you can send me a photo of one of the existing tuners (so I can identify the mounting-hole placement), I should be able to refer you to a 'drop-on' replacement set of locking tuners. The Japanese hardware manufacturer, 'Gotoh' makes excellent tuners, with a variety of mounting-hole placements - they may have a set that will fit your instrument, and their products are almost always a good choice.

Stephen White

pattyb5

Full Access

Originally Posted by: Guitar

Stephen White

Thanks Stephen

Originally Posted by: Guitar

Stephen White

Thanks Stephen