Broken Links/Denied Access

john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
04/20/2012 2:25 pm
During the past hour (7:00-hour Mountain), certain lessons/videos of Tom Finch's "Sister Golden Hair" song tutorial don't work. When I click on the play button I get a "video not found or access denied" message. As I type, that happens on Introduction, Verse and Performance lessons among others but note it doesn't seem stable. As I revisit and click on lessons some that use to not work do now, and some that use to work don't. The back and forth between working and not working seems to be pretty quick.

Fingers crossed for a quick fix.
"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 1
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
04/20/2012 6:33 pm
Hi John,
I just checked them all and they all played for me. These problems can sometimes be local. Since it seems to be changing, hopefully it will just resolve? If it doesn't clear up by tomorrow, send an email to support using our contact form:

http://www.guitartricks.com/contact.php
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
04/20/2012 6:48 pm
I just clicked through all the lessons in the "Sister Golden Hair" tutorial and they all loaded quickly and played.

FYI, earlier this morning I checked out a whole bunch of my bookmarks and it was only lessons from this one tutorial that had the problem then. In any case, it looks like the problem is resolved.

Thanks for the contact link and thanks for the quick response,

john
"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.