Hi from the uk

Guitar Tricks Forum > Introduction Forum > Hi from the uk

AquaCat

Hello everyone,

I'm a beginner and bought my first electric guitar yesterday. I had an acoustic guitar some time ago but it just didn't feel right for me.

I love rock music and it just happened that I saw this beauty in a shop window. She said "Take me home!", and that's what I did. Wink I'm looking forward to learn to play and after a friend recommended this website, I decided to sign up and say hello. Smilie

Hello everyone,

I'm a beginner and bought my first electric guitar yesterday. I had an acoustic guitar some time ago but it just didn't feel right for me.

I love rock music and it just happened that I saw this beauty in a shop window. She said "Take me home!", and that's what I did. Wink I'm looking forward to learn to play and after a friend recommended this website, I decided to sign up and say hello. Smilie

Ben Lindholm

Guitar Tricks Instructor

Hello AquaCat! You definitely made the right decision, welcome!

/Ben
My newest tutorials:
Pentatonic Speedster
Funk Lick Library A2
Bat Country
Funk Lick Library A1
Tapping: Level 4
Tapping: Level 3
Alternate Picking: Level 2

Find all of my lessons here:
Complete Lesson Catalog

Hello AquaCat! You definitely made the right decision, welcome!

/Ben
My newest tutorials:
Pentatonic Speedster
Funk Lick Library A2
Bat Country
Funk Lick Library A1
Tapping: Level 4
Tapping: Level 3
Alternate Picking: Level 2

Find all of my lessons here:
Complete Lesson Catalog

carminemarotta

Welcome to the site from another UK member

Which guitar did you buy?

Carmine
Carmine

Welcome to the site from another UK member

Which guitar did you buy?

Carmine
Carmine

AquaCat

Thanks for your replies!

I'm going to upgrade soon to have full access and I'm sure learning will be even more fun. Big Grin

I bought the "Chord CST62" in surf blue. The pictures on the internet show it as a light blue but it's more like a blue-green-ish colour. So far, I'm very happy with it because it feels comfortable to play and isn't too heavy. (Hope I'm making sense here...)

Thanks for your replies!

I'm going to upgrade soon to have full access and I'm sure learning will be even more fun. Big Grin

I bought the "Chord CST62" in surf blue. The pictures on the internet show it as a light blue but it's more like a blue-green-ish colour. So far, I'm very happy with it because it feels comfortable to play and isn't too heavy. (Hope I'm making sense here...)