Getting the sound of two guitars from one

Guitar Tricks Forum > Tone and Effects > Getting the sound of two guitars from one

Violaman

So I had a good idea, I put some delay on with the Max delay time and did even staccato eighth notes and it sounded a lot like there was two guitars and it sounds really cool, anyone have any ideas on how to use it because I see a lot of potential in it I just can't find a gyruood practical application

So I had a good idea, I put some delay on with the Max delay time and did even staccato eighth notes and it sounded a lot like there was two guitars and it sounds really cool, anyone have any ideas on how to use it because I see a lot of potential in it I just can't find a gyruood practical application

Ben Lindholm

Guitar Tricks Instructor

Violaman

Thanks! I actually do play a bit of classical on my guitar (my viola music) so i think ill be trying that soon, again thanks for the help

Thanks! I actually do play a bit of classical on my guitar (my viola music) so i think ill be trying that soon, again thanks for the help

hunter1801

Originally Posted by: Violaman
gyruood

Confused Just a few extra random letters in there

Buckethead has an awesome song where he uses delay. He uses it in a lot of songs, but this one sticks out to me. Wouldn't really lump it in to the 2 guitars sounding kind of thing like you described, but it's still some cool delay effects.

"Big Sur Moon"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0nEkkpShsg

Originally Posted by: Violaman
gyruood

Confused Just a few extra random letters in there

Buckethead has an awesome song where he uses delay. He uses it in a lot of songs, but this one sticks out to me. Wouldn't really lump it in to the 2 guitars sounding kind of thing like you described, but it's still some cool delay effects.

"Big Sur Moon"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0nEkkpShsg

zuurg

That buckethead song reminded me of Sirius by Alan Parsons Project.

That buckethead song reminded me of Sirius by Alan Parsons Project.

Douglas Showalter

Guitar Tricks Instructor

That Buckethead album had a huge impact on me at the time it came out. It was the first example I had heard of nylon string guitar being used in such an untraditional way. So many of those licks are in my playing whether I want them to be or not. Eek
Douglas Showalter

That Buckethead album had a huge impact on me at the time it came out. It was the first example I had heard of nylon string guitar being used in such an untraditional way. So many of those licks are in my playing whether I want them to be or not. Eek
Douglas Showalter