Ibanez RG 350 DX

Krunek
Krunek
11/20/2006 7:59 am
Alea iacta est... We had a gig on Saturday, and this guy comes to out gig... A drumer he is, his dad owns a music shop...Bought him a drink, discussed a few things and came to the subject of my soooooo badly wanted guitar...
see above. Anyhow, he offered me a solution where I can bring in bianco cheques, and when each month i bring in the monthly amount of money (my mind blocked, dunno how that is called in english?) they will return me a cheque. With no interest. GREAT!! 6 cheques, I can live with that... i am going there this afternoon... So guys, any last minute tips or suggestions on the guitar? Me very happy now!!! :D
# 1
polansky
polansky
11/22/2006 3:36 pm
Dude, I know the urge, and it's in the end a type of "credit", just be carefull, blank cheques... well it's kind of spooky to me, any unsigned document is something I fear a lot, but if you trust (and know) this guy...well... go and get your axe.

I'm not a big Ibanez fan, but the RG 350 DX seems to be a pretty decent axe to beggin with, looking pretty Vai-ish.

And what bout the amp?, you gotta get an amp to rip with your RG.

Well, good luck, be carefull and hope to read a nice review of a Ibanez RG 350 DX on the gear forum.

Cheers.
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.
# 2
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
11/22/2006 5:46 pm

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 3
Krunek
Krunek
11/22/2006 6:39 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraThis isn't a review.

Yeah, sorry, wrong place. I figured that out before, but I don"t have a clue how to move a thread, so... AAAAnyhow, the guy in the shop saed no sweat, but...but...but...you have to wait like 4-5 months for a guitar. To which I reacted really abruptly... So he saed he will cal the main distributor to check out the exact terms but it very likely is 4-5 months... :mad: :mad:
uh, darn. But we are still better in footbal than England, that is a silver line behind the cloud... :p
# 4
Krunek
Krunek
11/23/2006 5:21 am
Originally Posted by: AkiraThe silver line behind the cloud is that I wouldn't touch another Ibanez with a ten foot pole.

*hugs Jackson*

De gustibus non disputandum... Hm.... What is an english saying for that kind of situations? Oh, yeah. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... Sure, Jacksons are quality guitars. They have a quarter sawn neck (is that the right word? quarter sawn? Think so...) well, most of them do which makes them very durable... But, dude, they are but ugly. I mean, I wouldn"t wish a headstock like that for a worst enemy. But, like I saed, some people may like it... I personally don"t. Matter of opinion. If, hopefully, I get that Ibanez, we can post a picture of our guitars together and start a pool to see which one people find more beautiful. What say you? ;) I am not talking about quality here, cause this would be a lower end Ibanez, and if you have a top line Jackson... Just estetics. You up for it? ;)
# 5
ren
ren
11/23/2006 10:03 am
:p
Originally Posted by: KrunekBut we are still better in footbal than England, that is a silver line behind the cloud...

I tell you what.... You keep the football, and I'll keep my JEMs, RGs, JSs and Radius....

mmmmmm..... sweet sweet Ibanez..... :p

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 6
Krunek
Krunek
11/23/2006 10:19 am
Originally Posted by: ren:p

I tell you what.... You keep the football, and I'll keep my JEMs, RGs, JSs and Radius....

mmmmmm..... sweet sweet Ibanez..... :p

Who"s the man? Ren"s the man... hhehe, I am planing on keeping my football... And my ibanez GSA...hehe, this RG, if God willing will be the second, and I hope not the last Ibanez in my possesion...I have an eye on a yellow roadstar II, but no money... ;) Go, guys that play Ibanez!!!!
# 7
ren
ren
11/23/2006 10:49 am
:D ...

Just 'cos I haven't said it yet, is ebay out of the question for you?

this?

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 8
Krunek
Krunek
11/23/2006 11:27 am
Originally Posted by: ren:D ...

Just 'cos I haven't said it yet, is ebay out of the question for you?

this?

That one is...Shipping costs too much. If I won"t get a new RG I was looking for something in the line of:
http://cgi.ebay.de/IBANEZ-Roadstar-II-Series-E-Gitarre-OBL-Amp-etc_W0QQitemZ250051753468QQihZ015QQcategoryZ46649QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or this:

http://cgi.ebay.de/E-Gitarre-Ibanez-JS-1000-BTB-blau-Signature-Series_W0QQitemZ330052681862QQihZ014QQcategoryZ46649QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry, don"t know how you guys make that thing where it says "this" and you click on that and a page opens. Not that good with computers. Anyhow, this is something I might afford... if the price stays the same or raises a bit, but a bit, say, 10-15 €. With the shipping, custom, PDV (Tax on added value.22%.You guys have that sh**?!!) that would cost me about double the amount when I would receive it.But...a few things are obstructing me...
1) Don"t have a master card. I shall try and apply for one this afternoon...hopefully, I will get it.
2) :o I have never really bought something off the e-bay... So I don"t know the procedure, actually... O.K. I guess inserting your card number should be all you need to know, but still...You know. :o
# 9

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.