O hello thar

Guitar Tricks Forum > Open Discussion > O hello thar

Thraxion

Full Access

The names Matt, I have always wanted to play a instrument, so about 2 weeks ago i picked up a Ibanez Acoustic guitar, Ive ben practiceing with it non stop sense, useing the material and guides on this site. Just wanted to say hello, and was the brand of guitar i got a reliable one?

Thanks Smilie

The names Matt, I have always wanted to play a instrument, so about 2 weeks ago i picked up a Ibanez Acoustic guitar, Ive ben practiceing with it non stop sense, useing the material and guides on this site. Just wanted to say hello, and was the brand of guitar i got a reliable one?

Thanks Smilie

Andrew Sa

hi there man, good call on buying a guitar and learning to play.

Dont be worried man, Ibanez is a well known and decent guitar manufacturer.

Hope it goes well and you enjoy playing as much as we all do...

welcome aboard
Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again

hi there man, good call on buying a guitar and learning to play.

Dont be worried man, Ibanez is a well known and decent guitar manufacturer.

Hope it goes well and you enjoy playing as much as we all do...

welcome aboard
Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again

Tonja_Renee

Official PRSplaya Groupie

Welcome to GT!
Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

Welcome to GT!
Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

hunter60

Humble student

Hello Matt - welcome to GT. Good folks here who are always willing to help! Good call on the Ibanez. I have an Ibanez electric and I love it. Terrific guitars. I think you'll enjoy it. Have fun.
"All I can do is be me ... whoever that is". Bob Dylan

Hello Matt - welcome to GT. Good folks here who are always willing to help! Good call on the Ibanez. I have an Ibanez electric and I love it. Terrific guitars. I think you'll enjoy it. Have fun.
"All I can do is be me ... whoever that is". Bob Dylan

Dr_simon

Guitar Tricks Instructor

Welcome aboard mate, I hope you enjoy it !!!
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS

Welcome aboard mate, I hope you enjoy it !!!
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS

silentmusic

Welcome to GT Cool
Akira says;
"i was expecting some 3476 string string skipping with some 23489172343 octave sweeps and some alt picking runs at 345734237623572bpm in 234872364781246164516th notes across your 2384723648724627348623478264 fret guitar"

Welcome to GT Cool
Akira says;
"i was expecting some 3476 string string skipping with some 23489172343 octave sweeps and some alt picking runs at 345734237623572bpm in 234872364781246164516th notes across your 2384723648724627348623478264 fret guitar"

Thraxion

Full Access

thank

Thanks everyone Smilie I am really enjoying playing with my guitar, i dont care how much its makeing me fingers hurt, im not stoping :P its to enjoyable, and relaxing hehe

thank

Thanks everyone Smilie I am really enjoying playing with my guitar, i dont care how much its makeing me fingers hurt, im not stoping :P its to enjoyable, and relaxing hehe

ericthecableguy

Welcome dude. If you play regularily, your fingers should start feeling fine pretty soon. Have fun. Smilie
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB

Welcome dude. If you play regularily, your fingers should start feeling fine pretty soon. Have fun. Smilie
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB

Thraxion

Full Access

Originally Posted by: ericthecableguy

Yeah, I play atleast 4 hours every day, so it dosent bother me to much.

Originally Posted by: ericthecableguy

Yeah, I play atleast 4 hours every day, so it dosent bother me to much.

jeffhx

Disco Bandit

Originally Posted by: Thraxion

see...thats spirit...i like this dude...welcome aboard buddy...greatest ppl you'll ever meet arnd here..keep on playin!
grooviest tunes ever

Originally Posted by: Thraxion

see...thats spirit...i like this dude...welcome aboard buddy...greatest ppl you'll ever meet arnd here..keep on playin!
grooviest tunes ever