Gt solo assignment july, 2006

Guitar Tricks Forum > Listening Post > Gt solo assignment july, 2006

magicninja

Guitar Tricks Moderator

What's up guy's! A new month has come and so another track. This month the track has been donated by Doc Simon. It is called "Little Bear Blues". It is the same track as in the old school King of the Jams thread. Just paying homage to the Solo assignments inspiration. You can download the song from my soundclick page or straight from this post below (right click and save target as). Have fun guys!

www.soundclick.com/magicninja
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons

What's up guy's! A new month has come and so another track. This month the track has been donated by Doc Simon. It is called "Little Bear Blues". It is the same track as in the old school King of the Jams thread. Just paying homage to the Solo assignments inspiration. You can download the song from my soundclick page or straight from this post below (right click and save target as). Have fun guys!

www.soundclick.com/magicninja
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons

Akira

This one should be fun. Cool
You can now find me >here<

This one should be fun. Cool

markc2005

i like that
what key is it in?
humans aren't imortal
but rock and roll will never die
Cool

my soundclick page nothing very impressive though

i like that
what key is it in?
humans aren't imortal
but rock and roll will never die
Cool

my soundclick page nothing very impressive though

jeffhx

Disco Bandit

sounds wicked...but i have no clue where to start..
grooviest tunes ever

sounds wicked...but i have no clue where to start..
grooviest tunes ever

Ad_rain30

new here

so this is my first reply to this since I just joined today..I like the MP3..it's in E minor and should be fun....

new here

so this is my first reply to this since I just joined today..I like the MP3..it's in E minor and should be fun....

Mark Pav

I figured out that Soundclick doesn't like my browser. So I should be able to participate in this one now. I'm looking forward to it. Big Grin

I figured out that Soundclick doesn't like my browser. So I should be able to participate in this one now. I'm looking forward to it. Big Grin

Akira

Did my take today, here it is:

Akira's take.

Akira's take.

6strngs_2hmbkrs

Proud Celica Enthusiast

Am pentatonic (with added Eb to make it a blues scale) seems to work well, though Em sounded pretty good too.

I've got lots of ideas brewing, and just spent the last 15 minutes soloing over it. nothing recorded yet, just give me some time.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace

Am pentatonic (with added Eb to make it a blues scale) seems to work well, though Em sounded pretty good too.

I've got lots of ideas brewing, and just spent the last 15 minutes soloing over it. nothing recorded yet, just give me some time.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace

Julian Vickers

Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrs

edit: woops never mind

I can't do a solo this month or next cause I'm working at a skifield away from my comp Frown
Miracle Blade 4: Gibs on touch.

Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrs

edit: woops never mind

I can't do a solo this month or next cause I'm working at a skifield away from my comp Frown
Miracle Blade 4: Gibs on touch.

jeffhx

Disco Bandit

Originally Posted by: Akira

Akira's take.

Mad Frown

sigh

*chucks guitar away

that was phenomenal dude...its takes like these that discourages me... Embarassment
grooviest tunes ever

Originally Posted by: Akira

Akira's take.

Mad Frown

sigh

*chucks guitar away

that was phenomenal dude...its takes like these that discourages me... Embarassment
grooviest tunes ever