The first step is admiting it

Guitar Tricks Forum > Gear Discussion > The first step is admiting it

sailorjim

I am a guitaraholic. I just love to buy new guitars.. Just bought a Ibanez AEL20 Acoustic electric.. ( My wife is going to kill me!!!!!) Sounds great. Anybody else have one of these. If so how do you like it...

I am a guitaraholic. I just love to buy new guitars.. Just bought a Ibanez AEL20 Acoustic electric.. ( My wife is going to kill me!!!!!) Sounds great. Anybody else have one of these. If so how do you like it...

Andrew Sa

I have two mates each of whom own an Ibanez Ael, think they own 30's but not sure...they are gorgeous guitars...beautiful flamed maple backs and sides..

I too am a gearhead...I love gear, guitars and all things related...and of course, I have constant GAS (an Ibanez Thermion is making a strong bid to be the next victim of my syndrome)
Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again

I have two mates each of whom own an Ibanez Ael, think they own 30's but not sure...they are gorgeous guitars...beautiful flamed maple backs and sides..

I too am a gearhead...I love gear, guitars and all things related...and of course, I have constant GAS (an Ibanez Thermion is making a strong bid to be the next victim of my syndrome)

bigbuda

Vote For Pedro

Hi,

My Name is BOB and I'm a guitaraholic. I have been addicted now for over a year. I can't stop! It's madness, madness I tell you.....MADNESS!!!!! Big Grin
I am a constant evolving music machine. Oh Man, I just forgot what I was playing. Oh well, on to the next song. Roll Eyes Sarcastic

Hi,

My Name is BOB and I'm a guitaraholic. I have been addicted now for over a year. I can't stop! It's madness, madness I tell you.....MADNESS!!!!! Big Grin
I am a constant evolving music machine. Oh Man, I just forgot what I was playing. Oh well, on to the next song. Roll Eyes Sarcastic

Lordathestrings

Gear Guru

The depth of my addiction is >documented< elsewhere on this forum.

I've sold two Garnet 412 cabs, a guitar, an amp, and a tube preamp, which leaves me with only 9 guitars, 3 amps, and 1 Garnet 412 cab! Embarassment
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons

The depth of my addiction is >documented< elsewhere on this forum.

I've sold two Garnet 412 cabs, a guitar, an amp, and a tube preamp, which leaves me with only 9 guitars, 3 amps, and 1 Garnet 412 cab! Embarassment
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons

Superhuman

My addiction (axeoholism) has become expensive lately.
Currrent axes in my collection

Ibanez Jem "Bad Horsey"
Ibanez Prestige custom
Gibson Les Paul Historic Goldtop '57 reissue
Ernie Ball Music Man Petrucci 7 string

Unfortunately... it's my penchant for rack gear and software that gets me into more trouble with my missus...
Listen to Superhuman shred on MP3Unsigned

Ibanez Jem "Bad Horsey"
Ibanez Prestige custom

Unfortunately... it's my penchant for rack gear and software that gets me into more trouble with my missus...
Listen to Superhuman shred on MP3Unsigned

Dr_simon

Guitar Tricks Instructor

I think Im currently running at 8 guitars, 2 basses, a mandolin, 5 amps and a recording studio.

damn !
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS

I think Im currently running at 8 guitars, 2 basses, a mandolin, 5 amps and a recording studio.

damn !
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS

hbkolb

Whats an Yngwie??

I think I'm at

7 guitars
1 bass
1 Carvin 4x12
1 Fender Vibrolux
1 Marshall Lead 12

And of coarse recording gear.........

And a new baby girl in about 5 weeks Smilie
Click here to listen to some of my stuff

I think I'm at

7 guitars
1 bass
1 Carvin 4x12
1 Fender Vibrolux
1 Marshall Lead 12

And of coarse recording gear.........

And a new baby girl in about 5 weeks Smilie
Click here to listen to some of my stuff

sailorjim

Originally Posted by: Superhuman

Ibanez Jem "Bad Horsey"
Ibanez Prestige custom

For me the software is really easy to hide in the closet cause I own a computer company, But the PA, Speakers, Mic Stands, Mics, Bass and Bass Amp Two two electrics one being a Schecter Classic and a Berringer amp I just picked up in the last 45 days and this Ibanez AEL20. And the sweet little Missus SAYS: WHAT THE HECK DO YOU NEED ALL THIS FOR!!!!!!!
I say in a very soft sqeaky voice, looking down at the floor "They make diffrent sounds....

Originally Posted by: Superhuman

Ibanez Jem "Bad Horsey"
Ibanez Prestige custom

For me the software is really easy to hide in the closet cause I own a computer company, But the PA, Speakers, Mic Stands, Mics, Bass and Bass Amp Two two electrics one being a Schecter Classic and a Berringer amp I just picked up in the last 45 days and this Ibanez AEL20. And the sweet little Missus SAYS: WHAT THE HECK DO YOU NEED ALL THIS FOR!!!!!!!
I say in a very soft sqeaky voice, looking down at the floor "They make diffrent sounds....

Akira

Originally Posted by: Dr_simon

damn !

Jealous. Embarassment
You can now find me >here<

Originally Posted by: Dr_simon

damn !

Jealous. Embarassment
You can now find me >here<

Andrew Sa

yeah mine runs as far as:

7 guitars
many many effects pedals/processors
1 amp (sulk...you lucky buggers with more)
and my studio(which is getting nicer and nicer...)

I also have at my disposal (tho belonging to my brother) 1x Warwick Streamer Lx 4 string, 1x Warwick Corvette 5 string fretless, 1xTanglewood acoustic bass; 1x Warwick Rockbass Crovette 5string, 1xDean 10string bass, and a bass amp...but like I said, its not mine...(again,sulk)

yeah mine runs as far as:

7 guitars
many many effects pedals/processors
1 amp (sulk...you lucky buggers with more)
and my studio(which is getting nicer and nicer...)

I also have at my disposal (tho belonging to my brother) 1x Warwick Streamer Lx 4 string, 1x Warwick Corvette 5 string fretless, 1xTanglewood acoustic bass; 1x Warwick Rockbass Crovette 5string, 1xDean 10string bass, and a bass amp...but like I said, its not mine...(again,sulk)