Whats the deal with repuatations points?

Guitar Tricks Forum > Guitar Tricks Site > Whats the deal with repuatations points?

alucard0941

Whats the deal with repuatations points? Do you get a prize if you get enough or somthing? Cause I only have 13 and its been there for like a year...
__
/--\
o-/-||-\-o
o-/ -||- \-o
o-\ -||- /-o
\___/
|--|
|--|
|--|
Eek

My Music

whoooo hoooo !!!!

Whats the deal with repuatations points? Do you get a prize if you get enough or somthing? Cause I only have 13 and its been there for like a year...
__
/--\
o-/-||-\-o
o-/ -||- \-o
o-\ -||- /-o
\___/
|--|
|--|
|--|
Eek

My Music

whoooo hoooo !!!!

Lordathestrings

Gear Guru

If it's any consolation to you, I have all of 20 points. I don't think it's a big deal.
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons

If it's any consolation to you, I have all of 20 points. I don't think it's a big deal.
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

alucard0941

But is there a real porpose for them? Or is it just to evaluate your reputation on this forum.
__
/--\
o-/-||-\-o
o-/ -||- \-o
o-\ -||- /-o
\___/
|--|
|--|
|--|
Eek

My Music

whoooo hoooo !!!!

But is there a real porpose for them? Or is it just to evaluate your reputation on this forum.
__
/--\
o-/-||-\-o
o-/ -||- \-o
o-\ -||- /-o
\___/
|--|
|--|
|--|
Eek

My Music

whoooo hoooo !!!!

Kevin Taylor

Guitar Tricks Instructor

At the end of the year, you get to take home your reputation points and display them on your refigerator so your mom can see them.
Kevin's Guitar Tricks Lessons
Schmange Music U.K./Canada - Home Page
Schmange's iTunes

At the end of the year, you get to take home your reputation points and display them on your refigerator so your mom can see them.
Kevin's Guitar Tricks Lessons
Schmange Music U.K./Canada - Home Page
Schmange's iTunes

Lordathestrings

Gear Guru

AFAIK it's just a way for people to give you a pat on the back (or a slap upside the head)
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

AFAIK it's just a way for people to give you a pat on the back (or a slap upside the head)
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Azrael

Gargoyle Instructor

seems to be a feature in this boardsoftware that might - if actually used in the propper way - encourage peeps to post helpful and reasonable things.
Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.
Azraels Tricks

seems to be a feature in this boardsoftware that might - if actually used in the propper way - encourage peeps to post helpful and reasonable things.
Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.
Azraels Tricks