My apology to all of you

Guitar Tricks Forum > Open Discussion > My apology to all of you

Guitar Tricks Instructor

I just want to apologize to all of you faithful out there who love the guitar as much as I do but are no doubt disappointed with me. I have been ignoring my responsibilities as both a host and a member of guitartricks for almost 4 months now. I've been busy with my own musical endeavors, but that's no excuse. I feel proud to be part of guitartricks and I owe it far more than it owes me. Well, it stops now. I will not only be posting lots of new tricks to my section, but www.ShayFoley.com is going to get a complete site redo, with lots of songs, sound clips, and content. I promise you guys will see and hear a lot more of me in the future. You might even get sick of me! I want to once again express my deepest apologies and I hope we can all get back to learning, enjoying, and having fun again.
Thanks,
Shay Foley

I just want to apologize to all of you faithful out there who love the guitar as much as I do but are no doubt disappointed with me. I have been ignoring my responsibilities as both a host and a member of guitartricks for almost 4 months now. I've been busy with my own musical endeavors, but that's no excuse. I feel proud to be part of guitartricks and I owe it far more than it owes me. Well, it stops now. I will not only be posting lots of new tricks to my section, but www.ShayFoley.com is going to get a complete site redo, with lots of songs, sound clips, and content. I promise you guys will see and hear a lot more of me in the future. You might even get sick of me! I want to once again express my deepest apologies and I hope we can all get back to learning, enjoying, and having fun again.
Thanks,
Shay Foley

No problem man, we all need a little me time!

No problem man, we all need a little me time!

Dont Feel Bad. We All Have Things To Do In Life,Other Than Post Things on The computer. I Forgive You ( I Was Never Mad At You In the 1st Place)

------------------
Life is Hard......
BUT ITS EVEN HARDER IF YOUR STUPID
-------------------------

A Tout Le Monde
A Tout Mes Amis
Je Vous Aime
Je Dois Partir
(To All The World)
(To All My Friends)
(I Love You All)
(I Must Leave)

Dont Feel Bad. We All Have Things To Do In Life,Other Than Post Things on The computer. I Forgive You ( I Was Never Mad At You In the 1st Place)

------------------
Life is Hard......
BUT ITS EVEN HARDER IF YOUR STUPID
-------------------------

A Tout Le Monde
A Tout Mes Amis
Je Vous Aime
Je Dois Partir
(To All The World)
(To All My Friends)
(I Love You All)
(I Must Leave)