New live album

Guitar Tricks Forum > Listening Post > New live album

Douglas Showalter

Guitar Tricks Instructor

I try not to do to much promotion on the GT forum, but I think this is worth mentioning.

Since 2009 I have had the privilege of playing with an amazing funk artist named Van Hunt. At the end of our tour last fall we did a show at the Troubador in Los Angeles. That show was recorded, and is now available as a live album for sale on I-Tunes, Amazon, etc.

Here is a link where you can hear it, and there is lots of fun guitar noises and playing performed by myself and Van. Enjoy!

Van Hunt Live at the Troubador
Douglas Showalter

I try not to do to much promotion on the GT forum, but I think this is worth mentioning.

Since 2009 I have had the privilege of playing with an amazing funk artist named Van Hunt. At the end of our tour last fall we did a show at the Troubador in Los Angeles. That show was recorded, and is now available as a live album for sale on I-Tunes, Amazon, etc.

Here is a link where you can hear it, and there is lots of fun guitar noises and playing performed by myself and Van. Enjoy!

Van Hunt Live at the Troubador
Douglas Showalter

JeffS65

Full Access

Being a 'not so' closet 70's R&B/Funk/P-Funk fan...nice...

The sample of 'Dimples' had a definite P-Funk vibe. I dug the rock vibe of 'Eyes like Pearls'..Kinda got me in the mood for some Dan Reed Network..

Not that i'm working up a review of the tracks...they're all good. I dig this kind of thing.

Being a 'not so' closet 70's R&B/Funk/P-Funk fan...nice...

The sample of 'Dimples' had a definite P-Funk vibe. I dug the rock vibe of 'Eyes like Pearls'..Kinda got me in the mood for some Dan Reed Network..

Not that i'm working up a review of the tracks...they're all good. I dig this kind of thing.