Blues learning system

Guitar Tricks Forum > Open Discussion > Blues learning system

reo1

I can't get the CD's to work properly. Is there help available anywhere?

I can't get the CD's to work properly. Is there help available anywhere?

Ben Lindholm

Guitar Tricks Instructor

Hi!

On what device are you playing them? Standalone DVD player? Computer? Something else?

Also, are you in the US or somewhere else? Europe?

/Ben
My newest tutorials:
Pentatonic Speedster
Funk Lick Library A2
Bat Country
Funk Lick Library A1
Tapping: Level 4
Tapping: Level 3
Alternate Picking: Level 2

Find all of my lessons here:
Complete Lesson Catalog

Hi!

On what device are you playing them? Standalone DVD player? Computer? Something else?

Also, are you in the US or somewhere else? Europe?

/Ben
My newest tutorials:
Pentatonic Speedster
Funk Lick Library A2
Bat Country
Funk Lick Library A1
Tapping: Level 4
Tapping: Level 3
Alternate Picking: Level 2

Find all of my lessons here:
Complete Lesson Catalog

JJ90

Hi reo1,

I suppose you mean you can't get the DVDs working? If so, I've have had that problem with my laptop too (Dell). It sometimes doesn't do anything when I insert certain types of DVDs.

Official DVDs like movies etc it does play but some burned DVDs it does not.

My advice: Try the CD or DVD in a different computer / player and see if it works there. Perhaps one from a friend. This helps identifying the problem to see if it is your CD or DVD-player that is causing the problem.

Best of luck,

JJ

Hi reo1,

I suppose you mean you can't get the DVDs working? If so, I've have had that problem with my laptop too (Dell). It sometimes doesn't do anything when I insert certain types of DVDs.

Official DVDs like movies etc it does play but some burned DVDs it does not.

My advice: Try the CD or DVD in a different computer / player and see if it works there. Perhaps one from a friend. This helps identifying the problem to see if it is your CD or DVD-player that is causing the problem.

Best of luck,

JJ

compart1

Full Access

Try a different Media player on your computers.

Try a different Media player on your computers.

treeder

I have had the same problem, but not with all the discs. Used three computers and multiple media players. One thing, the disc does play on a dvd player on tv. I have contacted GT brass with no reply as of yet.

Tim

I have had the same problem, but not with all the discs. Used three computers and multiple media players. One thing, the disc does play on a dvd player on tv. I have contacted GT brass with no reply as of yet.

Tim

Jon Broderick

Administrator

Some people have reported that when playing the DVDs on a computer, you have to use the arrow keys to move around the menu instead of the mouse. Please try that?
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons

Some people have reported that when playing the DVDs on a computer, you have to use the arrow keys to move around the menu instead of the mouse. Please try that?
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons