Need some constructive criticism

Guitar Tricks Forum > Listening Post > Need some constructive criticism

waylar

Full Access

Can you give me some feedback on my guitar playing, thanks everyone. Jeeze I hope I got this right this time, hahaha....
Ron Wayland

Can you give me some feedback on my guitar playing, thanks everyone. Jeeze I hope I got this right this time, hahaha....
Ron Wayland

treeder

Can't believe no one has responded yet... this is awsome!! Thanks for sharing

compart1

Full Access

Hey Wayler,
Great job.. The tone is not my cup of tea.. Maybe a little cleaner for me..
I liked it better when I raised the treble a tad and lowered the bass about the same amount.
Keep up the good work.
I'm not a pro guitarist, so I hope you get a few more players to critique it for you.
I'm glad you sent your music on this format, now I know where to go to work onmmy own recording.
Keep in picken'
Gordon

Hey Wayler,
I liked it better when I raised the treble a tad and lowered the bass about the same amount.
Keep up the good work.
I'm not a pro guitarist, so I hope you get a few more players to critique it for you.
I'm glad you sent your music on this format, now I know where to go to work onmmy own recording.
Keep in picken'
Gordon

waylar

Full Access

Thank you

Originally Posted by: treeder

I thought it sucked so bad no one would comment, lol. Thanks for your kind response.
Ron Wayland

Thank you

Originally Posted by: treeder

I thought it sucked so bad no one would comment, lol. Thanks for your kind response.
Ron Wayland

waylar

Full Access

Thank you

Originally Posted by: compart1
Hey Wayler,
Keep up the good work.
Keep in picken'
Gordon

Thank you Gordon, I'm no pro either, this was my first time recording(at home) with any decent devices, a difficult and challenging process.
I went out of key on my bends, got sloppy, levels are off, maybe too much distortion, ect. ect. ect. ect. haha!
I just wanted something recorded so I just went with it. I think the loop got pretty old to, no wait, the loop does get old.
I'm happy the format helped you.
Good luck with your recording and everythingSmilie
Ron Wayland

Thank you

Originally Posted by: compart1
Hey Wayler,
Keep up the good work.
Keep in picken'
Gordon

Thank you Gordon, I'm no pro either, this was my first time recording(at home) with any decent devices, a difficult and challenging process.
I went out of key on my bends, got sloppy, levels are off, maybe too much distortion, ect. ect. ect. ect. haha!
I just wanted something recorded so I just went with it. I think the loop got pretty old to, no wait, the loop does get old.
I'm happy the format helped you.
Good luck with your recording and everythingSmilie
Ron Wayland

Slipin Lizard

Ron, I thought it was really good! Thanks for sharing.

Ron, I thought it was really good! Thanks for sharing.

wingman23

love the bends even though you said you went out of key. wish i could bend like that and you sound fast too, how can you think that sucks... i wish my playing sucked liked yours then..

Great Job :-)

love the bends even though you said you went out of key. wish i could bend like that and you sound fast too, how can you think that sucks... i wish my playing sucked liked yours then..

Great Job :-)

string_thumper856

awesome

Awesome job waylar, love it

awesome

Awesome job waylar, love it

waylar

Full Access

Thanks wingman23, that means a lot. Just struggling with years of playing and, for the most part not knowing what I'm doing. Just wondering what other people think. Seriously working on the theory tutorials with Christopher, hoping to gain all the important stuff I wouldn't do when I was a teen.
Hope your getting as much from this site as me.
Cheers, waylar
Ron Wayland

Thanks wingman23, that means a lot. Just struggling with years of playing and, for the most part not knowing what I'm doing. Just wondering what other people think. Seriously working on the theory tutorials with Christopher, hoping to gain all the important stuff I wouldn't do when I was a teen.
Hope your getting as much from this site as me.
Cheers, waylar
Ron Wayland

gerriorc

Absolutely love that song. Love the beat, the sound of the guitar, the bass guitar and sounds like a lot of fun to jam to.

Its been a little "dry" lately with new songs on this site .... and looking for something to get me out of this funk I'm in .... any chance you could share the tabs to the rhythm parts?

Or better yet .... maybe ... and just maybe ... and this is a wacky thinking... but ... you could share with GT folks, and get them to do a lesson vid of the song ... maybe even get paid for sharing... I know just wacky!

Absolutely love that song. Love the beat, the sound of the guitar, the bass guitar and sounds like a lot of fun to jam to.

Its been a little "dry" lately with new songs on this site .... and looking for something to get me out of this funk I'm in .... any chance you could share the tabs to the rhythm parts?

Or better yet .... maybe ... and just maybe ... and this is a wacky thinking... but ... you could share with GT folks, and get them to do a lesson vid of the song ... maybe even get paid for sharing... I know just wacky!