Korn sucks, right?

Guitar Tricks Forum > Open Discussion > Korn sucks, right?

Korn is the biggest losers I haver ever listened to. Does Munky even Know how the guitar is played?

Korn is the biggest losers I haver ever listened to. Does Munky even Know how the guitar is played?

James

Yeah I'm not a fan of them either... in fact any of that rap/metal stuff is bull**** in my opinion... except for rage of course.

Yeah I'm not a fan of them either... in fact any of that rap/metal stuff is bull**** in my opinion... except for rage of course.

robrules

Korn music is not RAP\METAL. They are not the best musicians but I like the sounds they make. Rage ATM blows, the are against capitalism which is what allows them to make millions.

Korn music is not RAP\METAL. They are not the best musicians but I like the sounds they make. Rage ATM blows, the are against capitalism which is what allows them to make millions.

High Bandwidth

korn super sucks, but i heard that their guitarist was once an accomplished classical guitarist or something like that.

korn super sucks, but i heard that their guitarist was once an accomplished classical guitarist or something like that.

Korn deserves our pity. after all, if they changed and made good music now, people would hang the sellout label on them just like when other bands did the same thing. Even worse than Korn, is the clones... god save use from all those terrible imitators!! even if the korny guys were classical guitarists, it doesnt bring anything better to the table, i was a classical guitarist and i think it's bull****, just memorization. Ever seen crossroads? Lol. Damned detuned crap.

Atomic

[This message has been edited by AtomicMassUnit (edited 07-09-2000).]

Korn deserves our pity. after all, if they changed and made good music now, people would hang the sellout label on them just like when other bands did the same thing. Even worse than Korn, is the clones... god save use from all those terrible imitators!! even if the korny guys were classical guitarists, it doesnt bring anything better to the table, i was a classical guitarist and i think it's bull****, just memorization. Ever seen crossroads? Lol. Damned detuned crap.

Atomic

[This message has been edited by AtomicMassUnit (edited 07-09-2000).]

One thing that korn has done (besides suck) is learn how to not put strings on the guitar! If you ever look at a picture of the guitar players the f'n strings are hanging off the guitar barely even strung on! ohh yeah just to reinstate this, korn sucks the big one.

One thing that korn has done (besides suck) is learn how to not put strings on the guitar! If you ever look at a picture of the guitar players the f'n strings are hanging off the guitar barely even strung on! ohh yeah just to reinstate this, korn sucks the big one.

Guitar Tricks Instructor

While I dislike Korn and everything else currently 'popular', so to speak, I give them credit for inventing a new style that has spread. All the clones are 10 times worse because they're just copying crap.

While I dislike Korn and everything else currently 'popular', so to speak, I give them credit for inventing a new style that has spread. All the clones are 10 times worse because they're just copying crap.

Thanks for the heads-up on Korn - now I won't waste my time trying to find out what all the hype is about.
Any other "all hype" bands out there to be avoided ?

Thanks for the heads-up on Korn - now I won't waste my time trying to find out what all the hype is about.
Any other "all hype" bands out there to be avoided ?

Korn sucks, Korn clones suck (Limp Bisquick, etc.), rap sucks, rap metal sucks.

Korn sucks, Korn clones suck (Limp Bisquick, etc.), rap sucks, rap metal sucks.

High Bandwidth

yo rap doesn't suck by no means. maybe you're not listening to the right people.

------------------
Jake Sommers

yo rap doesn't suck by no means. maybe you're not listening to the right people.

------------------
Jake Sommers