Screaming

Guitar Tricks Forum > Open Discussion > Screaming

EPISODER

How do you all feel about songs that have screaming in them? Not nesisarrily all screaming, just songs that contain any screaming.

I personally like them especially Avenged Sevenfold. Who else do you like?

How do you all feel about songs that have screaming in them? Not nesisarrily all screaming, just songs that contain any screaming.

I personally like them especially Avenged Sevenfold. Who else do you like?

Geeetar4Life

I like Avenged Sevenfold...I really don't care what everyone else thinks about them, but they are a talented band, and the lead singer is really good. Screaming, sure I like it. I really like certain songs that Brandon Boyd from Incubus screams in. I think that's the lead singer's name.
"I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal." - Incubus

Band Myspace

I like Avenged Sevenfold...I really don't care what everyone else thinks about them, but they are a talented band, and the lead singer is really good. Screaming, sure I like it. I really like certain songs that Brandon Boyd from Incubus screams in. I think that's the lead singer's name.
"I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal." - Incubus

Band Myspace

earthman buck

If you're talking about human-sounding screaming in a good ol' rock tune, I don't mind it at all. But I really really really hate that weird sucking-in-as-you-scream thing that I assume is what you're talking about.
Can't a Captain look at a Queen?

If you're talking about human-sounding screaming in a good ol' rock tune, I don't mind it at all. But I really really really hate that weird sucking-in-as-you-scream thing that I assume is what you're talking about.
Can't a Captain look at a Queen?

hunter1801

All the new "radio bands" that think they are hardcore do that. Linkin Park annoys the crap out of me when they do it. I don't like all screaming in general, just the loud pitch screeching that bands do more often now. They literally just try to scream at the top of their lungs for whatever reason. I don't get it....

All the new "radio bands" that think they are hardcore do that. Linkin Park annoys the crap out of me when they do it. I don't like all screaming in general, just the loud pitch screeching that bands do more often now. They literally just try to scream at the top of their lungs for whatever reason. I don't get it....

Draven Grey

I like screaming when they use proper technique, not when they strain themselves. Zao is one of my all time favorite bands.

I like screaming when they use proper technique, not when they strain themselves. Zao is one of my all time favorite bands.

elklandercc

Full Access

Best momments in screaming, the intro to Angel of Death (Slayer) and the random screams Roth does in Running With the Devil.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace

Best momments in screaming, the intro to Angel of Death (Slayer) and the random screams Roth does in Running With the Devil.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace