Hi i'm a new student need help

Guitar Tricks Forum > Guitar Basics > Hi i'm a new student need help

pkarlezi

Full Access

is there any way to download the backing track of the last lesson of guitar basics? the teacher said that we should try to play it for ourselves, but i can´t find the backing track

is there any way to download the backing track of the last lesson of guitar basics? the teacher said that we should try to play it for ourselves, but i can´t find the backing track

aliasmaximus

Hippie at Heart

When you're on a particular lesson that you want to download within the Core Learning System, click the "Download Lesson" button to download the MP4 to your computer. Unfortunately, your message is so cryptic that I have no idea what you're talking about. When it comes to songs in the Song Library, you cannot download the licensed music or notation.

It would help if you'd specify exactly which lesson you're referring to. Please realize that there is nothing called "guitar basics" on this site. There's Guitar Fundaments 1 & 2 (one by Lisa, the other by Anders) that's part of the Core Learning System. Is that what you're referring to?

Nicolai

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln

When you're on a particular lesson that you want to download within the Core Learning System, click the "Download Lesson" button to download the MP4 to your computer. Unfortunately, your message is so cryptic that I have no idea what you're talking about. When it comes to songs in the Song Library, you cannot download the licensed music or notation.

It would help if you'd specify exactly which lesson you're referring to. Please realize that there is nothing called "guitar basics" on this site. There's Guitar Fundaments 1 & 2 (one by Lisa, the other by Anders) that's part of the Core Learning System. Is that what you're referring to?

Nicolai

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln

Guitar Tricks Admin

Full Access

Hi pkarlezi,

The backing tracks can be found underneath the lesson video. I have attached a screenshot so you can get a visual idea. If you need any further help, please let me know.Jam Track

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

Hi pkarlezi,

The backing tracks can be found underneath the lesson video. I have attached a screenshot so you can get a visual idea. If you need any further help, please let me know.Jam Track

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

roxanethompson7890

Thank you so much for your help. I also want to know is there any way to download the backing track of the last lesson on guitar basics and I found my answer here. I am also glad I found https://www.topessaywriting.org/personal-statement-writing-service website through which I can take help to complete my essay assignments and can concentrate on learning guitar.

Thank you so much for your help. I also want to know is there any way to download the backing track of the last lesson on guitar basics and I found my answer here. I am also glad I found https://www.topessaywriting.org/personal-statement-writing-service website through which I can take help to complete my essay assignments and can concentrate on learning guitar.

thomas000moore

I still don't get the backing track. I have everything but it didn't work. Actually, I don't have so much time to waste there because I have worked at https://essayreviewsbro.com/speedy-paper-review/ where I do a job as a reviewer. I want to learn guitar for my passion. I love to play guitar. I miss many lessons but every time I found the backing track but today I am not able to do this.

I still don't get the backing track. I have everything but it didn't work. Actually, I don't have so much time to waste there because I have worked at https://essayreviewsbro.com/speedy-paper-review/ where I do a job as a reviewer. I want to learn guitar for my passion. I love to play guitar. I miss many lessons but every time I found the backing track but today I am not able to do this.