Recommended Songs

Guitar.Newbie
Guitar.Newbie
10/08/2019 3:34 pm

Afternoon all,

I'm loving the Guitar Fundamentals 1 course, having been at it for a couple of months now, and am pleased with my progress. My issue is that the recommended songs on the course homepage, in a few circumstances, seem to be quite a way beyond the level that I would have expected at that stage of the course. For example, 'The Boys of Summer' is recommended after Chapter 4, yet this seems to use some techniques that are someway beyond the simple 5-chord power-pack. Should I be aiming to become proficient at all of the recommended songs before progressing on with the course, or are they not deemed to be part of the learning experience, rather an addition to be looked at if you so wish?

Many thanks!

# 1
Jack76
Full Access
Jack76
Full Access
10/08/2019 4:30 pm

There is an easy version by Anders on the list. yea it is a hard spot if you are just starting. Just work on parts spend time learning each part. It my take time to get each part but keep trying and take some time off and work on something other and then go back to work on a part that has stalled your prossess.

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.