Where to start or jump around?????

garysbraccia
garysbraccia
12/06/2018 3:24 am

Hey boys, or girls... I joined and just started with guitar fundamentals 1, now on part 2, with Lisa Mccormick but I noticed there are other instructors with beginning material. who did you use and why

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
12/06/2018 7:50 pm

Hi garysbraccia,

It's true there are a ton of instructors with different beginner level tutorials, but if you want the best experience, and are brand new at guitar, we do suggest starting with Lisa and going through the fundamentals if you have not already done so.

But if you've finished and feel comfortable with the fundamentals, I think Caren's acoustic fingerpicking lessons are great, check it out here: https://www.guitartricks.com/tutorial.php?input=1774

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
RunsnGoses
RunsnGoses
01/06/2019 9:13 am

Hi Garysbraccia,

Ive been playing a few years now but only joined Guitartricks a couple of months ago and wanted the full experience so have gone back to day 1 and completed the Guitar Fundamentals 1 & 2 with Lisa.

After that, it depends really what music got you started and made you want to learn guitar. I’ve started the Blues modules with Anders because although I love my classic Rock music, it was the Blues that really ignited my interest for guitar. I’ll do the Rock modules after.

I’d probably advise picking one though and sticking at it rather than jumping between different modules.

Good luck.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.