Auto Scrool App for reading music

AllAroundNewbie
AllAroundNewbie
07/25/2018 12:25 am

Hello everyone,

I've just started my guitar learning a couple of months ago and currently I'm in Guitar Fundamentals 1 specifically in the "Play Along Cross the Line" where we focus the Am and Em transition.

The transition itself doesn’t pose a concern.

My main struggle is remembering the tablature by heart. Lessons wise, up until now, in one page I could fit the whole tablature and read it using my iPad but this one is too long to do so.

So what I am looking for is some sort of app for iPad that has some sort of Autoscroll feature.

What do you more experience guys use when performing? A music stand and paper printed tablature? Since your using both hands to play guitar, I am sure that you want to minimize interactions with everything else besides your guitar.

Kind Regards,

Mário

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
07/31/2018 5:28 pm

Hi there,

A lot of our users often put the notation side by side to the video, you can do this by opening the notation in a new tab or window. I've also heard people print the notation too, which you can always do in our Core Learning System lessons.

As for automatic scrolling, we don't have it on the apps at the moment, but some of the song lessons do feature automatic scrolling.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
whaleslap
whaleslap
11/25/2019 11:15 am

is there any way to do this on the ipad version? I have a 12.5inch ipad and also get stuck with not being able to see the music.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.