Underrated and overrated guitarists

Guitar Tricks Forum > Famous Bands and Artists > Underrated and overrated guitarists

stevetucker

Under rated, for me Definitely Tony Bourge of Budgie

Rory Galagher I wouldn't say was under rated but sometimes over looked

Under rated, for me Definitely Tony Bourge of Budgie

Rory Galagher I wouldn't say was under rated but sometimes over looked

snojones

Full Access

Originally Posted by:
most underated
Neil Young

Mr Young is absolutly the worst guitar player ever! I am always floored when anybody mentions him in the same sentence as "Guitar Player". A good song smith, but that is it.

Originally Posted by:
most underated
Neil Young

Mr Young is absolutly the worst guitar player ever! I am always floored when anybody mentions him in the same sentence as "Guitar Player". A good song smith, but that is it.

Raluen

Don't really have anyone to add to the overrated list. If they aren't my cup of tea I just don't listen to them much.

Underrated: Could add a ton here, but will just add a couple of names:

Andy Timmons

Prashant Aswani

Raphael Moreira

Don't really have anyone to add to the overrated list. If they aren't my cup of tea I just don't listen to them much.

Underrated: Could add a ton here, but will just add a couple of names:

Andy Timmons

Prashant Aswani

Raphael Moreira

jimcroisannt

Originally Posted by: snojones
Originally Posted by:
most underated
Neil Young

Gonna jump on this bandwagon-- Neil Young's definitely a way better songwriter than guitar player

Originally Posted by: snojones
Originally Posted by:
most underated
Neil Young

Gonna jump on this bandwagon-- Neil Young's definitely a way better songwriter than guitar player