Alice in chains is better than nirvana

Guitar Tricks Forum > Famous Bands and Artists > Alice in chains is better than nirvana

AustinUK___9teen70eight

Full Access

Just wanna add

The thing with Nirvana it's all about right place right time.

You couldn't get away from

" smells like teen spirit "

it was on radio & Mtv all the time & is still to this day a song that majority of people love.

In a time without all these streaming sites etc to find music, it was just word of mouth of how good a band was.

By around 93, they were massive in England

Just wanna add

The thing with Nirvana it's all about right place right time.

You couldn't get away from

" smells like teen spirit "

it was on radio & Mtv all the time & is still to this day a song that majority of people love.

In a time without all these streaming sites etc to find music, it was just word of mouth of how good a band was.

By around 93, they were massive in England

hunter.kane

I agree completely Alice in chains were much more musically talented group, in more ways than one, layne's voice and lyrics were much better than Kurt's and the same goes for Jerry's guitar work, I love nirvana but I don't think they were the best grunge group.

I think my dream grunge supergroup would be Chris Cornell on vocals and rythm guitar, Jerry Cantrell on lead guitar, Dave Grohl on drums, and Jeff amment on bass.

I agree completely Alice in chains were much more musically talented group, in more ways than one, layne's voice and lyrics were much better than Kurt's and the same goes for Jerry's guitar work, I love nirvana but I don't think they were the best grunge group.

I think my dream grunge supergroup would be Chris Cornell on vocals and rythm guitar, Jerry Cantrell on lead guitar, Dave Grohl on drums, and Jeff amment on bass.