The best concert you been to????

Guitar Tricks Forum > Famous Bands and Artists > The best concert you been to????

deepiper9

Full Access

I love these "Best concert" threads. :)

Peter Frampton - twice. First time not long after Frampton Comes Alive had been out. He was great. I was 14 years old. Second time - roll the clock ahead 40 something years. The Farewell Finale Tour. Sept 2019 in Houston. Even better.

Skid Row/Pantera - Pantera opened up for Skid Row. Pantera kicked Skid Row's ass.

Kiss

Lollapalooza 94 - all day show with some great bands. The Beasty Boys were great. As were George Clinton and the PFunk All Stars.

Judas Priest/Megadeth/Testament

Rush - totally awesome.

Deep Purple - Great show

Night Ranger - Good times

Foghat - Hell yeah!

Jeff Healy

Hank Williams Jr. - He was great!

I could go on and on.

I love these "Best concert" threads. :)

Peter Frampton - twice. First time not long after Frampton Comes Alive had been out. He was great. I was 14 years old. Second time - roll the clock ahead 40 something years. The Farewell Finale Tour. Sept 2019 in Houston. Even better.

Skid Row/Pantera - Pantera opened up for Skid Row. Pantera kicked Skid Row's ass.

Kiss

Lollapalooza 94 - all day show with some great bands. The Beasty Boys were great. As were George Clinton and the PFunk All Stars.

Judas Priest/Megadeth/Testament

Rush - totally awesome.

Deep Purple - Great show

Night Ranger - Good times

Foghat - Hell yeah!

Jeff Healy

Hank Williams Jr. - He was great!

I could go on and on.

sixgearz

Full Access

Bob Seger and Earth Wind and Fire.

Bob Seger and Earth Wind and Fire.

GordonAll

Full Access

B. B. King, Glasgow Jazz Festival 1991.

B. B. King, Glasgow Jazz Festival 1991.

guigarp2

Full Access

Nice posts!

I have seen some gigant bands and got some disapointed in many cases. By the moment, the best concerts i have seen are:

Agent Fresco (astonishing)

Leprous

Berri Txarrak

Maybe my criteria will change soon as i will be watching Red Hot Chili Peppers with Frusciante in 10 days!

Nice posts!

I have seen some gigant bands and got some disapointed in many cases. By the moment, the best concerts i have seen are:

Agent Fresco (astonishing)

Leprous

Berri Txarrak

Maybe my criteria will change soon as i will be watching Red Hot Chili Peppers with Frusciante in 10 days!

maafkari4

Saw Muse in 2003, they put on an amazing show. Bad Religion in '04; best thing about that was the crowd, it was mental.

https://get-mobdro.com/

Saw Muse in 2003, they put on an amazing show. Bad Religion in '04; best thing about that was the crowd, it was mental.

https://get-mobdro.com/

lapseugene

I haven't been to many concerts, but I really enjoyed the Sunrise Avenue concert in 2011. My friend had an extra ticket and invited me. After that, I became a fan of this band. By the way, I'm thinking about visiting their concert this September. I'll address the tickets center customer service https://tickets-center.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html in the hope to get tickets, of course, if I have a possibility to visit Berlin at that time.

I haven't been to many concerts, but I really enjoyed the Sunrise Avenue concert in 2011. My friend had an extra ticket and invited me. After that, I became a fan of this band. By the way, I'm thinking about visiting their concert this September. I'll address the tickets center customer service https://tickets-center.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html in the hope to get tickets, of course, if I have a possibility to visit Berlin at that time.

KeepOnRottingInTheFreeWorld

Full Access

Im a simple guy. My favorite concert was Moonspell, Apocalyptica, Machine Head and Metallica at the Rock in Rio in Lisbon, 2008. Back in my 20s i used to see big names, and several small rock and metal concerts such as local bands, and a few nationals playing local gigs....everthing from Scorpions to quite popular swedish black metal bands, but now i cant really stand the noise. And im only in my 30s. I grew up lame :P Really, i rather stay at home and noodle on the guitar and drink coffee. Im also starting to apreciate music that i thought was lame. Go figure.

Im a simple guy. My favorite concert was Moonspell, Apocalyptica, Machine Head and Metallica at the Rock in Rio in Lisbon, 2008. Back in my 20s i used to see big names, and several small rock and metal concerts such as local bands, and a few nationals playing local gigs....everthing from Scorpions to quite popular swedish black metal bands, but now i cant really stand the noise. And im only in my 30s. I grew up lame :P Really, i rather stay at home and noodle on the guitar and drink coffee. Im also starting to apreciate music that i thought was lame. Go figure.

Rumble Walrus

Full Access

For pure talent, not surprising I suppose, it was Doc and Merle Watson (late '70's) at a really small venue in Memphis, TN. Just the two of them. Super clean, awesome acoustic guitar, crystal clear vocals, and Doc pausing at one time between sets: "where's my A?" - as he dug through a selection of harmonicas - "ah - mint". He then went to explain that (since his "seein' wasn't so good" he flavored his harmonicas so he could "tell 'em apart".

For pure talent, not surprising I suppose, it was Doc and Merle Watson (late '70's) at a really small venue in Memphis, TN. Just the two of them. Super clean, awesome acoustic guitar, crystal clear vocals, and Doc pausing at one time between sets: "where's my A?" - as he dug through a selection of harmonicas - "ah - mint". He then went to explain that (since his "seein' wasn't so good" he flavored his harmonicas so he could "tell 'em apart".

Rob0013

Full Access

I saw Flogging Molly at a small club in Indianapolis. The energy and crowd participation was incredible. When the first song kicked in the whole club exploded and never stopped. It was kinda funny because security was like WTF. No effects or gimmicks. Just a band and a crowd rocking the hell out!

I saw Flogging Molly at a small club in Indianapolis. The energy and crowd participation was incredible. When the first song kicked in the whole club exploded and never stopped. It was kinda funny because security was like WTF. No effects or gimmicks. Just a band and a crowd rocking the hell out!

Tinpan

Full Access

Radio Birdman at the kings arms, stooges town hall , stevie ray town hall. the who North harbour. Anyone know what I'm on about?

Radio Birdman at the kings arms, stooges town hall , stevie ray town hall. the who North harbour. Anyone know what I'm on about?