I need to begin the right way!

Guitar Tricks Forum > Introduction Forum > I need to begin the right way!

ChristopherSchlegel

Guitar Tricks Instructor

Glad my advice worked!

Originally Posted by: Midiman1

I am now standing at Lisa's roundup of the minor chords I'm able to handle right now-Should I stay at this point until I get them down or can I proceed forward with the lessons? Thanks in advamce!

Both! Move forward to stay motivated & learn new things. But also make time to keep reviewing older material until you have it down. Good job, keep going!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory

Glad my advice worked!

I am now standing at Lisa's roundup of the minor chords I'm able to handle right now-Should I stay at this point until I get them down or can I proceed forward with the lessons? Thanks in advamce!

Both! Move forward to stay motivated & learn new things. But also make time to keep reviewing older material until you have it down. Good job, keep going!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Midiman1

Full Access

Thank you so much Chris! I will do just what you are telling me! God bless you!

The Midiman

The Midiman

ChristopherSchlegel

Guitar Tricks Instructor

You're welcome!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

You're welcome!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Midiman1

Full Access

Hey there Chris! I wanted you to know that according to Lisa, I'm no longer a rookie! I just moved to fundementals 2! Thank you so much for your added help with my success! God bless you and Lisa!

The Midiman

Hey there Chris! I wanted you to know that according to Lisa, I'm no longer a rookie! I just moved to fundementals 2! Thank you so much for your added help with my success! God bless you and Lisa!

The Midiman

ChristopherSchlegel

Guitar Tricks Instructor

Thanks for the update! Congrats & well done! Keep practicing & enjoying it. Best of continued success. :)

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Thanks for the update! Congrats & well done! Keep practicing & enjoying it. Best of continued success. :)

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor