Hello world!

Guitar Tricks Forum > Introduction Forum > Hello world!

plocherj

Full Access

Hi,

My name is Joshua, I work in IT (Computers). I always have wanted learn guitar just never pursued it. Now 40 I said screw it I'm going for it. Hopefully my son(2yrs old) will follow my footsteps and want to learn when he's a little older something something I'dlike to pass on to him. I look forward to learning from the instructors & content here. I enjoy many genres from classic rock to blues and everything in between. I'm very amped and ready to get started hopefully will be able to show progress soon. Thank you

Hi,

My name is Joshua, I work in IT (Computers). I always have wanted learn guitar just never pursued it. Now 40 I said screw it I'm going for it. Hopefully my son(2yrs old) will follow my footsteps and want to learn when he's a little older something something I'dlike to pass on to him. I look forward to learning from the instructors & content here. I enjoy many genres from classic rock to blues and everything in between. I'm very amped and ready to get started hopefully will be able to show progress soon. Thank you

manXcat

Full Access

Originally Posted by: plocherj
Now 40 I said screw it I'm going for it.

That's the ticket!

Welcome to the forum Joshua!

"Life is just a bowl of cherries ...."

Originally Posted by: plocherj
Now 40 I said screw it I'm going for it.

That's the ticket!

Welcome to the forum Joshua!

"Life is just a bowl of cherries ...."