4 months in guitar trick

jwhchee
jwhchee
11/29/2018 1:26 pm

Hi, my name is Jacqueline, 36 years old from Malaysia. I have been on guitar trick for 4 months and just want to say a big thank you to guitar tricks for helping me to learn guitar as a beginner.I am now at guitar fundamental 2 by Lisa and sometimes Christopher and I learn a lot(theories and music) following both of their lessons.All the instructors on site has also motivated me to practise my guitar and I am also motivated by the songs(different arrangements) and tutorials they in.Eg:jingle bells in rock and blue genre.I am still working on barrred chords. The songs (made easy) is a great place for me to practise changing of barred chords,e.g.Hotel California and Happy Christmas.All in all,I love the structured contents of guitar tricks.It is the best decision(sign up online) ever made.Many thanks!

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
11/29/2018 6:18 pm

Hi Jacqueline!

I'm so glad you're having a good time learning with our lessons. And I'm also happy you're having fun with our Made Easy songs. There are so many to choose from, you'll have a lot of content to go through.

Anyways, please let us know if you have any questions and rock on!

Best,

Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
manXcat
manXcat
11/29/2018 9:54 pm

Hello Jacqueline!

I hear and share in your delight, and echo your words about the decision to sign up with Guitar Tricks.

[br]Welcome to the forums.

# 3
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
11/30/2018 1:15 pm

Hey & welcome, Jacqueline! Glad you are enjoying & learning here at GT. :)[br]

Originally Posted by: jwhchee[p]All the instructors on site has also motivated me to practise my guitar and I am also motivated by the songs(different arrangements) and tutorials

That's wonderful. Thanks for letting us know! Best of success with your guitar learning & playing.

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 4
jarrettclopton
jarrettclopton
12/01/2018 12:17 am

I'm approaching six months myself. Best musical decision I ever made for sure. [br]To think six months back I could play nothing and now I can play six songs through.[br]Glad you're having fun! Keep it up.

# 5
jwhchee
jwhchee
12/01/2018 7:48 am

Hi all,thanks for welcoming!It is my pleasure to meet everyone here. Learning guitar is harder than I thought,but I will continue to keep it up and stick to it as long as I can.

# 6
jwhchee
jwhchee
12/01/2018 8:31 am
Originally Posted by: ChristopherSchlegel

Hey & welcome, Jacqueline! Glad you are enjoying & learning here at GT. :)[br]

Originally Posted by: jwhchee[p]All the instructors on site has also motivated me to practise my guitar and I am also motivated by the songs(different arrangements) and tutorials

That's wonderful. Thanks for letting us know! Best of success with your guitar learning & playing.

Hi Christopher, nice to meet you! I am following some of your lessons in fundamental 2 besides Lisa's. I am still struggling with B major barred chord rooted in 5th position so i switch to your fundamental learning alternate B major chords at your fundamentals which is equally challenging..i also quite enjoy watching your version of jingle bells in blue genre. I never know much about Blues genre music until sign up GT. I hope can explore blue lessons in future.

# 7
StratmanKeith
StratmanKeith
12/15/2018 8:40 pm

I went to our local Guitar Center last fall and said I wanted to buy a guitar, I dont have any musical background except a year of piano lessons when when I was 10, they were very helpful, in fact I have gone back and bought two more guitars from them since. I brought it home not knowing the strings with no clue how to play it, I joined Guitar Tricks and after a little over a year I have 60 songs on my Favorites that I can play, and its all thanks to the guitar fundamentals lesson program and all the awesome instructors on staff, thanks to everyone at GT for an awesome experience so far!

# 8

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.