Hi all

Jack9211
Full Access
Jack9211
Full Access
05/07/2018 9:29 pm

Hi...my name is Jack and I live in the mountains of Maine. Population in my town is around 850. The nearest Walmart is 80 miles away, and the nearest traffic light is 75 miles....and I love it.

I might not be the oldest beginner here, but I'll bet I'm damn close. I was in sales for 40 years and retired a little while back...actually semi-retired. I am tending bar here about 20 hours a week. So now I have time to learn guitar.....almost 65 and being new at anything is a unique experience. I've always had a guitar and know a few chords, but frustration and lack of time has always hindered me.

We're coming into the slow season here......winter and snow keeps us going. Huge resort area. Can't buy a pair of pants in town...., but can get a beer about every 40 feet. So online is the answer for everything around here.....so here I go. Thanks in advance for any help and kind words.

Enjoy life, it's as much fun as you make it....Thanks

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
05/08/2018 11:23 pm

Hi Jack,

Sounds like the perfect time to get some guitar practice. I'm glad you've joined Guitartricks.com and don't forget, feel free to ask a question if you have any issues or concerns.

And remember to have fun while learning!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.