Hey guys - Glad to be here!

Derek Steep
Derek Steep
06/12/2012 7:23 am
Hi,
my name is Derek Steep, I´m a a singer-songwriter and I hope that I can contribute and add value to this forum and learn heaps from all you guys.
I play guitar, piano, bass and drums and I sing. I am also interested in electronic music, to provide a different perspective on things...
I am also interested in audio engineering, religions of the world, architecture, philosophy, physics LOL almost anything.

Best wishes!
# 1
SebastBerg
Full Access
SebastBerg
Full Access
06/12/2012 10:24 am
Welcome to GT Derek. It's a great place to learn for the beginners and for the more experience musicians that wants to fill in the blanks. Have fun and see you around the forum.

PS: When I say your name I couldnt help thinking about Derek Trucks :)
# 2
Derek Steep
Derek Steep
07/01/2012 6:34 am
Originally Posted by: SebastBergWelcome to GT Derek. It's a great place to learn for the beginners and for the more experience musicians that wants to fill in the blanks. Have fun and see you around the forum.

Yeah - the blues guy! My brother LOL No, just kidding!
# 3
TheElectricSnep
TheElectricSnep
07/03/2012 11:31 pm
Originally Posted by: SebastBerg

HAHA I actually thought the same thing! Perhaps because I only heard of Derek Trucks a week ago when I walked into a record store and the guy behind the counter had one of his on and I said 'This guy can play, who is he?' Either that or I just thought of trucks driving up a steep hill...
'There's no such thing as bad weather, there's only the wrong clothes...'
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.