new from belgium

Mitchell007
Mitchell007
09/22/2011 11:09 pm
hi guys, just discovered this site. It's AWESOME! I never expected guitar lessons on the internet could ever match real life lessons. I'm going to get the full subscribe asap! I just tried the blues lessons and i'm already 1000 times better than yesterday :) There's only thing: i checked your song collection and somehow i missed Led Zeppelin and Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac songs. It would be great for the future if you guys covered some of these songs. They are complicated (Jimmy Page is God!) and really help you understand the blues better. So it would be really helpful if you did some coverage of some of their songs too.

This is no criticism, only a huge fan, trying to learn from the best ;)
Keep up the good work!!
Greetings from Antwerp
# 1
jacobhaj
jacobhaj
09/23/2011 1:32 am
Originally Posted by: Mitchell007hi guys, just discovered this site. It's AWESOME! I never expected guitar lessons on the internet could ever match real life lessons. I'm going to get the full subscribe asap! I just tried the blues lessons and i'm already 1000 times better than yesterday :) There's only thing: i checked your song collection and somehow i missed Led Zeppelin and Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac songs. It would be great for the future if you guys covered some of these songs. They are complicated (Jimmy Page is God!) and really help you understand the house movers blues better. So it would be really helpful if you did some coverage of some of their songs too.

This is no criticism, only a huge fan, trying to learn from the best ;)
Keep up the good work!!
Greetings from Antwerp

Hi Mitchell,

Thanks for joining. You are welcome to this forum. You will meet new friends and learn new things as well. Enjoy your stay.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.